Nunchuka Promotion

Sword and website news, including special offers and new products

Moderators: Big Lazy, Moderators

Loz
Blades UK

Nunchuka Promotion

Postby Loz » Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:54 pm

we've just completed a distribution contract with the company which produces the Nunchuka training DVD in order to bring the price right down and promote the sport in the UK.

We've also recently increased our range and lowered our prices on Nunchuka, so now it's time to do your bit and buy buy buy :)

http://www.blades-uk.com/view_items.php?cat_id=93

N:B We distribute the DVD to the wholesale european market so any companies reading this please drop us a line

you can view footage from the dvd here;

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 8693&hl=en
http://www.Blades-UK.com for your Swords

RazorOsiris

Postby RazorOsiris » Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:34 am

I just bought the dvd pack with the nunchuk for £13.50 its an absolute bargin. the nunchuck is a far too short for myself, but if your new to nunchuka and want to practice along with the dvd it is useful. i got it for friends to try out and if the kids want a go :)

however the dvd alone is worth the price so i strongly advise buying it! im going to have to buy a couple more sets of nunchuk's tho as it has brought some intresting points to my attention about the length of the chains and sticks and performance of the practicing nunchuka. :GGG
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Big Lazy
Blades-UK Admin

Postby Big Lazy » Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:06 am

oooooh there's some bargains to be had there. I know I'm having some of that after Xmas (damn that family expecting presents :-x )
Pimp or die baby!

darktim

Re: Nunchuka Promotion

Postby darktim » Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:24 am

LOVE IT! mad on chuks and i love practising witht them. sadly if there is chuks in the mainstream, like in the 70's when bruce was the man in enter the dragon, people may abuse them.

but im all behind this tho.
when you wake up at nite with a start. And the last thing you hear is metal being pulled from leather before all goes quiet and dark. thats just me makin sure your tucked in for a long sleep.

Hatamoto

Postby Hatamoto » Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:24 pm

darktim wrote:sadly if there is chuks in the mainstream, like in the 70's when bruce was the man in enter the dragon, people may abuse them.

They've gotta be fighting something, if not swords or chucks it'll be something else. I say enjoy it, be safe, have fun (and be responsible - that means not giving them to your kids in my books but that's your choice lol)

Is the DVD really that good? I've got me a few pairs of chucks, foam and wood, wouldn't mind learning how to use em
Wraith wrote:my tits are fantastic, you little bastard!

darktim

Postby darktim » Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:59 am

its not that hard to be honest. there are a few good guides out there. to be honest you HAVE to do it you can get an idea from reading but you really need to play with them.
when you wake up at nite with a start. And the last thing you hear is metal being pulled from leather before all goes quiet and dark. thats just me makin sure your tucked in for a long sleep.

Hatamoto

Postby Hatamoto » Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:17 am

Yeah, I know that, it's like any other physical act, watching it done can only give you a vague idea at best how it's supposed to be lol. (Watched wing chun demos for years before I found a class and got a rude awakening lol) But it always helps if you can see something done in slow motion with an explanation of what's going on :)

How long's the DVD run for? What does it cover?
Wraith wrote:my tits are fantastic, you little bastard!

liquidator96

Postby liquidator96 » Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:29 pm

Any idea of the chain length on the 10" Nunckaku? I personal prefer 12", (oooh matron), with a cord link, but chain is better for defense, & I like the look of the white wood pair, Martin.
**nuns*

the blade master

Postby the blade master » Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:43 pm

martin my friend
i hope you realise this thread been dead for three years so you may not get a reply
if you do want to know call lawrence he,ll tell you
forum moderator

a wise man can learn more from a foolish answer than a fool can from a wise answer
the only time a fisherman tells the truth is when he calls another fisherman a liar

liquidator96

Postby liquidator96 » Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:58 pm

Cheers for the heads-up, Martin.
:dunno:

the blade master

Postby the blade master » Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:13 pm

your wellcome
forum moderator

a wise man can learn more from a foolish answer than a fool can from a wise answer
the only time a fisherman tells the truth is when he calls another fisherman a liar

Return to “Latest News”