New Best Price Offer

Sword and website news, including special offers and new products

Moderators: Big Lazy, Moderators

Loz
Blades UK

New Best Price Offer

Postby Loz » Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:45 pm

I'm always looking for ways to improve our customer experience and I think it's time our price match guarantee got a revamp.

We're already competievely priced, as you know, but once in a while a company will be overstocked and clear a particular product at a cheaper price, we would still like your custom and while a 5% price beat guarantee may not be enough of an incentive, how about;

We match their price, we include extra goods to the value of £20 for free! AND we offer 15% off your next order with us.

I'd be impressed with a company that offers a best price guarantee like this, the question is, would you ?
http://www.Blades-UK.com for your Swords

the blade master

Re: New Best Price Offer

Postby the blade master » Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:44 pm

way to go lawrence now thats what i call a good offer
most companys would just make an offer with a percentage nocked off
but offering 20 quids worth of free gifts matching there price and offering a
percentage of the next purchase just has to be a good deal thanks for that
mick
forum moderator

a wise man can learn more from a foolish answer than a fool can from a wise answer
the only time a fisherman tells the truth is when he calls another fisherman a liar

Bolger

Postby Bolger » Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:36 pm

well u registered to say what a fantactic deal this!!! and i know who i am deffinatly getting my new jian from in a couple of week :GGe

Vampire_Knight

Postby Vampire_Knight » Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:42 pm

Loz wrote:I'm always looking for ways to improve our customer experience and I think it's time our price match guarantee got a revamp.

We're already competievely priced, as you know, but once in a while a company will be overstocked and clear a particular product at a cheaper price, we would still like your custom and while a 5% price beat guarantee may not be enough of an incentive, how about;

We match their price, we include extra goods to the value of £20 for free! AND we offer 15% off your next order with us.

I'd be impressed with a company that offers a best price guarantee like this, the question is, would you ?

Well ya cant get a better offer than that ...... thats for sure

and you already have my custom lol........so with this you`ll never get rid of me
When a star creates Iron, it die`s . And with a lot of work iron becomes a sword, So respect the power your sword holds. And use it with great care and wisdom!

日毒

the blade master

Postby the blade master » Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:04 pm

hi vampire
you,ll not get a better deal any where else thats for sure ;) ;)
forum moderator

a wise man can learn more from a foolish answer than a fool can from a wise answer
the only time a fisherman tells the truth is when he calls another fisherman a liar

Vampire_Knight

Postby Vampire_Knight » Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:12 pm

Hi Blade Master
Aint that the truth . :D . ... Thanks loz heheheh ;)
Last edited by Vampire_Knight on Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
When a star creates Iron, it die`s . And with a lot of work iron becomes a sword, So respect the power your sword holds. And use it with great care and wisdom!

日毒

the blade master

Postby the blade master » Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:01 pm

go on morgage the house i dare you but when you tell the mrs duck quick :D :D
forum moderator

Vampire_Knight

Postby Vampire_Knight » Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:33 pm

I`d better not lol...I never duck Quick enough arrrr

日毒

the blade master

Postby the blade master » Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:58 pm

chicken :D :D
forum moderator

Vampire_Knight

Postby Vampire_Knight » Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:44 pm

Where the wife is you bet i am heheheh... anyway i`m gonna save fast as can as one blade hurt it still an great cutter and feels great . I also have a a practical plus the upgrade that Lawrence has on offer comming on Tue .but i need a cheer me up buy ta get sorted hehehe and i think I`ll try make him pay for it.

just got off phone with bro tellin him about Blades-UK and the deals that are going and told hime his bro wont mind a little somthin on his birthday hehehe.

日毒

the blade master

Postby the blade master » Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:34 pm

hi vampire
its nice to know your getting a practical plus katana its a damn fine piece of steel i just bet
as far as your conserned parcelforce cant get there fast enough eh
forum moderator

Vampire_Knight

Postby Vampire_Knight » Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:01 am

Hi Blade......Your not wrong there mate and let anyone go near this one! :-x there will be sparks flying. :GG lol
Roll on Tuesday they always arrive on time when Lawence say`s delivery Tuesday it certainly is the day they get here , A perfect service.. :yes: .

日毒

the blade master

Postby the blade master » Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:51 pm

the only sparks will be when your friend decides to sharpen the sword on the concrete
footpath lols the usual delivery time with parcelforce is either 24hr or 48hr depending
on which service you choose there is a saturday delivery time but that is fairley expensive
not sure of the exact charge but its in the region of £12 to £18 pounds next day service is
i belive about £7.00 48hr is a wee bit cheaper than 24hr not sure of the price tho.
forum moderator

Geordie Ross

Postby Geordie Ross » Thu May 26, 2011 5:12 am

Lawrence just out of curiosity, and this is a bit of a daft question I fell daft asking, but does the offer apply to customer sale section? :oops: I found the cheness kochou katana for $229 which work out at about 150 quid
War does not determine who is right, only who is left.

the blade master

Postby the blade master » Thu May 26, 2011 11:22 am

hi geordie
i think you will find the kats in the sale section are pretty well fixed as that what the sellers are asking for them
ask lawrence to get in touch with the seller to see if they,ll drop their price a little £330 aint a bad price for that
calibre of sword compared to what they are new (in the u.k. that is) and remember our swords are expensive due
to import tax customs duty etc which lawrence has to pay makeing our swords that much more expensive compared
to the states or elswhere.
cheers mick
forum moderator

Return to “Latest News”