russion nutter video.

A forum for discussion on all things related to the martial-arts and oriental sword-arts

Moderators: Big Lazy, Moderators

darksun_uk
Mod

Post by darksun_uk » Fri Dec 23, 2005 5:13 pm

parkour has no formal training.....in fact the website has the training infomation on it....

http://www.parkour.com/history.htm

noboby taught 99% of these people anything.....*gasp* the irony...

kind regards

wtf?

Post by wtf? » Fri Dec 23, 2005 5:20 pm

thank god they dont interact with other people, deal with a violent sport, or activity, or use weapons... otherwise that self teaching would be dangerous. (and inneffective)

*gasp* :roll:

Sam

Post by Sam » Sun Dec 25, 2005 8:22 pm

wtf? wrote:thank god they dont interact with other people, deal with a violent sport, or activity, or use weapons... otherwise that self teaching would be dangerous. (and inneffective)

*gasp* :roll:
LMAO...

Dreadnought

Post by Dreadnought » Tue Dec 27, 2005 11:41 pm

Actually they do have unofficial schools/dojos where they teach different moves and the philosophy behind Parkour, I've seen a lot of their videos and they are intense to say the least.

wabhimself

Post by wabhimself » Wed Dec 28, 2005 1:22 am

sprout wrote:there was me thinking parlae or parlay was from pirates of the carribean. i have a good video of some french guy doing parcour, same thing, really cool
when l was told the name for it before the guy told be parlae, thats what l thought too, is that not the mad pirate thing, guess the guy musta got it wrong, l feel kinda theek now for saying parlae for so long..... :oops: