5th Dan Testing, TKD

A forum for discussion on all things related to the martial-arts and oriental sword-arts

Moderators: Big Lazy, Moderators

Hatamoto

Postby Hatamoto » Mon Jul 17, 2006 5:25 pm

It was just saving face, I think, like "OW, I landed on my face, but I'm ok! I rock, I can go on!" More stubbornness, I think, than spirit :) lol

But yeah, more than the fact he tried to continue, what I found funniest is the fact that he tried to get up, but fell sideways out of frame, lol
Wraith wrote:my tits are fantastic, you little bastard!

Ninja

Postby Ninja » Wed Aug 16, 2006 2:41 am

I have been doing TKD for 7 years now, and I am ready for testing for my 1st dan. That video is pathetic, I couldn't watch it for more than 2 mins.

At our Dojang, we are only allowed to test when the teacher thinks we can pass with ease, they don't just give out belts like most places I've heard of.

Hatamoto

Postby Hatamoto » Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:15 am

That's always good news. I've been thinking of trying TKD of late, my friend has been doing it for four months, or so, figured it could be fun.

You're missing out on the best of the video if you can only watch the first two minutes. It gets really, really stupid :)
Wraith wrote:my tits are fantastic, you little bastard!

Git

Postby Git » Thu Aug 31, 2006 4:06 pm

That video was shocking. And hilarious at the same time. I was amazed at how bad their balance was. I tried TKD out years ago and didn't really enjoy it. I took some useful stretches and only a kick or two out of it, but the rest was rubbish. Have been doing Aikido for a few months though now and very much enjoying it, and was surprised to find a very nice, decent dojo located in my tiny city.

Return to “Fudoshin Dojo”