A forum for discussion on all things related to the martial-arts and oriental sword-arts
Moderators: Big Lazy, Moderators
- Posts: 960
- Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2004 12:19 am
- Location: United States
well, maybe he was just like this crazy samurai guy, wanted to be recognized...im sure people will remember him for a while...
i mean, who wouldnt wanna be remembered as the crazy bastard that bit a teacher in the boob? 8)
- Posts: 327
- Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2004 11:52 am
- Location: In your Dreams...
- Posts: 3060
- Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2003 11:47 pm
- Location: location location!
HAHAHAHahahaha!!! As a ryukyu student, I am appaled and ashamed.
The Green Man
- Posts: 192
- Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 11:34 pm
I get the impression that Karl Beattie is about as much a samurai as Derek Acora is a spiritualist medium. Poor Karl seems to be just as much of a delusional escapist as everyone else on Most Haunted.