Another Keith Larman Masterpiece

Share your knowledge of sword history, sword use and forging processes here

Moderators: Big Lazy, Moderators

darksun_uk
Mod

Post by darksun_uk » Thu Apr 27, 2006 6:16 pm

wonderfull hamon, however the tsuba looks like it fell off a morris minor *shudder* ah well i to each his own i suppose,

kind regards

Angelus

Post by Angelus » Thu Apr 27, 2006 6:27 pm

wtf? wrote:it IS just another katana... of course it is. but to those with more interest, its not JUST another katana. its another piece of art.

some people like to share a new digital camera, a new game, a new knife, a new car, picture... all those things are JUST another camera, car, knife or whatever to someone less interested.

as for euro blades, theres plenty of custom manufacturers out there, and when someone else will be saying WOW, what a nice new blade from 'whoever' ill be there saying 'well... its JUST another european sword.

so it horses for courses, and there is nothing new under the sun. perspective is a b*tch!

where Angelous thinks if you have seen one, you have seen them all, i can see the subtle differences because im more interested... theres gonna be a lot of stuff Angelous is interested in, that i wont fully understand too... way of the world.
Chill man :D Wasn't having a go, just saying that to me one katana looks much like another. As you say, horses for courses :) Although my name is spelt Angelus, dunno why people seem not to be able to spell that? :S weird lol 8)

wtf?

Post by wtf? » Thu Apr 27, 2006 6:32 pm

oh no man, i wasnt being pissy. just pointing out that 1 mans crap is another mans treasure.

Angelus

Post by Angelus » Thu Apr 27, 2006 6:35 pm

Thats cool, wasn't sure so figured I'd clear the air :D

Jaques

Post by Jaques » Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:54 pm

Nice! I'm assuming this is retailing for well over a grand right? Its too nice to be otherwise!