Sword Collections (graphic intensive)

Share your knowledge of sword history, sword use and forging processes here

Moderators: Big Lazy, Moderators

Logan

Sword Collections (graphic intensive)

Postby Logan » Wed Jul 26, 2006 6:31 pm

Use this post to put images (or links to your collection website) of your sword collection.

Free image uploaders:

http://www.imageshack.us
http://www.imagehosting.us
http://www.xs.to

Logan

Postby Logan » Wed Jul 26, 2006 6:33 pm

Was a bit bored today, so took out my new camera and re-took photos of my collection 8)

But it didn't stop there! Whacked together a website too lol :D

Logan's Armoury

Contains at the moment, some high quality, large photographs of my collection. I'll get round to puting some reviews for each one up too (H)

User avatar
Big Lazy
Blades-UK Admin
Posts: 9987
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2003 1:00 pm
Location: The Best Midlands
Contact:

Postby Big Lazy » Wed Jul 26, 2006 6:49 pm

Very good indeed (H)
Pimp or die baby!

HatchA

Postby HatchA » Wed Jul 26, 2006 6:51 pm

***MOD WARNING***

Mr. Logan, can you please refrain from posting links to websites that contain links to other sword retailers in their midst...?

Kindest regards....

The Mod Squad. (H)

p.s. nice to see another Torino "in the flesh" as it were... :D

Logan

Postby Logan » Wed Jul 26, 2006 6:55 pm

lol didn't really think about the Cold Steel and CasIberia links :P Do we normally ban those links too!? :| US sword manufacturers websites!? :S Must ammend that rule... :D MWAHAHA :twisted:

Don't do it kiddos :tut: No links to online sword retailers mm-kay! Especially UK rivals to B-UK!!

HatchA

Postby HatchA » Wed Jul 26, 2006 7:08 pm

Logan wrote:lol didn't really think about the Cold Steel and CasIberia links :P Do we normally ban those links too!? :| US sword manufacturers websites!? :S Must ammend that rule... :D MWAHAHA :twisted:

Don't do it kiddos :tut: No links to online sword retailers mm-kay! Especially UK rivals to B-UK!!


ah, I was only kidding. As far as I'm aware, it's been done before with those two... or at the very least their names have been heard in utterence around the halls here.

Either way, I could only recommend that if anyone was thinking of getting something from either of those two sites, that they should first talk to the gang at B-UK 'cos they'll save you a bundle of possible hassle ahen it comes to customs.

You'll also get a damn good price off them too!!!


*wonders why he's not on commission...* :S

Logan

Postby Logan » Wed Jul 26, 2006 7:13 pm

HatchA wrote:
Logan wrote:lol didn't really think about the Cold Steel and CasIberia links :P Do we normally ban those links too!? :| US sword manufacturers websites!? :S Must ammend that rule... :D MWAHAHA :twisted:

Don't do it kiddos :tut: No links to online sword retailers mm-kay! Especially UK rivals to B-UK!!


ah, I was only kidding. As far as I'm aware, it's been done before with those two... or at the very least their names have been heard in utterence around the halls here.

Either way, I could only recommend that if anyone was thinking of getting something from either of those two sites, that they should first talk to the gang at B-UK 'cos they'll save you a bundle of possible hassle ahen it comes to customs.

You'll also get a damn good price off them too!!!


*wonders why he's not on commission...* :S


LOL, edited the links section now :D Put a nice footnote ;) 8)

Logan

Postby Logan » Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:45 pm

Updated my gallery website with images of my new Hanwei Sir William Marshall Sword 8)

Ordered on the 25/07/06, arrived in stock 31/07/06 dispatched same day, arrived the next day (01/08/06) (H)

Praise to Blades-UK once again :???:

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

At first I thought Loz had fooked up my order! The box was incredibly light. This is probably the lightest of the swords I own. Beautiful sword, everyone should have one (H)

8)

User avatar
Big Lazy
Blades-UK Admin
Posts: 9987
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2003 1:00 pm
Location: The Best Midlands
Contact:

Postby Big Lazy » Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:12 pm

Aye I know of a place doing the Damascus version for only £300 and I'm soooooooo tempted
Pimp or die baby!

Logan

Postby Logan » Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:25 pm

You checked with Loz how much he could do the Damascus version for?

Angelus

Postby Angelus » Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:25 pm

Very nice indeed. I've always liked this one :D

User avatar
Big Lazy
Blades-UK Admin
Posts: 9987
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2003 1:00 pm
Location: The Best Midlands
Contact:

Postby Big Lazy » Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:59 pm

Logan wrote:You checked with Loz how much he could do the Damascus version for?
I doubt he'll match it as he sells it for over £500 IIRC
Pimp or die baby!

Logan

Postby Logan » Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:09 pm

Angelus wrote:Very nice indeed. I've always liked this one :D


Hehe, its been on my wanted list for fooking ages! :D

Glad I got it finally (H) Got a good price on it too 8)

HatchA

Postby HatchA » Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:01 pm

Logan wrote: This is probably the lightest of the swords I own. Beautiful sword, everyone should have one (H)

8)


It IS a tremendously light sword!! very quick, very agile yet you know you're holding a serious weapon in your grip.

I've never been much of a one for single-handed swords like this but after being introduced to Gaunt's one, I had to jump on an opportunity to get one when it came up a while back.... :D

Good purchase man :)

And still alive to post the pics..... (or did you post them before you showed it to the Missus...?) ;)

User avatar
Big Lazy
Blades-UK Admin
Posts: 9987
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2003 1:00 pm
Location: The Best Midlands
Contact:

Postby Big Lazy » Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:39 pm

Gah that place I mentioned has put the price up to £390 now. Fook that :tut:
Pimp or die baby!


Return to “Sword Collectors Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests