Gordon Ramsey thinks he's a Samurai

Share your knowledge of sword history, sword use and forging processes here

Moderators: Big Lazy, Moderators

Moon

Postby Moon » Sun Apr 29, 2007 1:15 am

Geord wrote:gordon, it loses all meaning when you say it 3 times, many words do.

still the scotish thing explains the short temper, i knew a half scotish semi midget thespian. god he was annoying, and assumed to be able to boss people round. I still remeber the fuss he kicked up when i threw his free metro newspaper on the floor wen he kept hitting me with it. claiming it was his and i had no right. I offered to pay for it, then to double the price for the inconvinience.

random memory rage asside, any one see peepshow on friday, when mark is thiniking about his wedding "i could have a judo theme, cut the cake with my hands" maybe ramsy was trying somthing like this.

also, who wastes cake? theres starving kids in the world and then he goes and smashes a cake they would have killed for. its enough to make me want to put my make poverty history wrist band back on.

Eh? :S
"Wise men speak because they have something to say: fools because they have to say something"...Plato

Geord

Postby Geord » Sun Apr 29, 2007 2:36 am

Moon wrote:
Geord wrote:gordon, it loses all meaning when you say it 3 times, many words do.

still the scotish thing explains the short temper, i knew a half scotish semi midget thespian. god he was annoying, and assumed to be able to boss people round. I still remeber the fuss he kicked up when i threw his free metro newspaper on the floor wen he kept hitting me with it. claiming it was his and i had no right. I offered to pay for it, then to double the price for the inconvinience.

random memory rage asside, any one see peepshow on friday, when mark is thiniking about his wedding "i could have a judo theme, cut the cake with my hands" maybe ramsy was trying somthing like this.

also, who wastes cake? theres starving kids in the world and then he goes and smashes a cake they would have killed for. its enough to make me want to put my make poverty history wrist band back on.

Eh? :S

scotish people are always angry, in essence.

Blackbird

Postby Blackbird » Sun Apr 29, 2007 7:32 pm

No mate were not, we may be quicker to anger than some and we def take less crap than others but trust me particularly in the presents of drink were not always angery.
Blade with whom I have lived
Blade with whom I shall die
Strike once dear heart
And then Goodbye

Logan wrote:Its not always the tape I find the trickiest. I gotta admit, I spent a good 10minutes trying to get into my Willie! Was trying to work out where ends were, flaps, openings, how it came apart...lol thought I was never gonna get in! :D

Geord

Postby Geord » Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:50 pm

Blackbird wrote:No mate were not, we may be quicker to anger than some and we def take less crap than others but trust me particularly in the presents of drink were not always angery.

ok just stop shouting!

cybernex

RE:

Postby cybernex » Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:37 am

Geord it's not just the scottish mate, i knew a short ass northrener (wannabe biker and biker gang leader) who acted exactly the same way, he still comes and hangs around us at the monthly goth/punk/mettaler/outcast gathering and acts like hes gods gift to the human race, but the turth is we can't stand him because he's a born trouble-maker because all he ever causes is trouble.

Even my mates wife who's from up north said he's an insult to all northerners.
"I Belong To The Warrior Whom The Old Ways Have Joined With The New."

Geord

Postby Geord » Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:29 am

lol, alright guys i was just kidding, im not one to generalise, not liek thouse sneaky irish.

matrix

Postby matrix » Mon Apr 30, 2007 10:36 pm

oh now you've poked a stick at MB! :wack:
niice knowin' ya' :S

and you forgot to kick the welsh in the knackers just for giggles :>

pick on the french, we ALL agree on them :D
Geord wrote:i actualy prefer the aborted donkey foetus. carrie fisher is just too..... stern, good body and alll but the face of an 80 year old lesbian hammer toss teacher

cybernex

RE:

Postby cybernex » Tue May 01, 2007 11:09 am

Thats Ok Geord buddy, its just if you go around judgeing other Races, Creeds or religions on the actions of one, In my experence your judgements normally comes back and bite you in the Arse.

The best thing to do is keep and open mind and never judge a book by its cover.

Big Lazy
Blades-UK Admin

Postby Big Lazy » Tue May 01, 2007 11:12 am

There's two things I hate in this world and thats racists and chinese people :mrgreen:
Pimp or die baby!

cybernex

RE:

Postby cybernex » Tue May 01, 2007 11:24 am

Why hate the chinese they make good knock off katanas!

I'm not a big fan of Muslims but it's nothing to do with the war in Iraq, Its personal experence (Don't worry just because i'm not a fan of Islam dosn't mean i go around judgeing them!).

Big Lazy
Blades-UK Admin

Postby Big Lazy » Tue May 01, 2007 11:53 am

Dude surely you realised it was a joke? :roll:
Pimp or die baby!

cybernex

RE:

Postby cybernex » Tue May 01, 2007 5:49 pm

Jease, You can tell I was drinking last night! :mmmmmm:

Geord

Postby Geord » Tue May 01, 2007 7:15 pm

my jokes always make people think im a bad person.

infairness, it was a little soon to be making jokes at the funeral

cybernex

RE:

Postby cybernex » Tue May 01, 2007 7:25 pm

No sweat buddy i'ts probably just your delivery, i had problems with mine when i was younger, its somthing that just comes with age.

Back on topic: Imagen The Last Samurai if Gordon Ramsey played Tom Cruse's part. :soap:

Blackbird

Postby Blackbird » Tue May 01, 2007 7:52 pm

The swearing alone woulda pushed ther cert up :roll:
Blade with whom I have lived

Blade with whom I shall die

Strike once dear heart

And then Goodbye

Logan wrote:Its not always the tape I find the trickiest. I gotta admit, I spent a good 10minutes trying to get into my Willie! Was trying to work out where ends were, flaps, openings, how it came apart...lol thought I was never gonna get in! :D

Return to “Sword Collectors Chat”