Logan lookie :D (pics warning)

Share your knowledge of sword history, sword use and forging processes here

Moderators: Big Lazy, Moderators

Angelus

Post by Angelus » Fri May 06, 2005 7:59 pm

Ah right, I thought it might be but from the pic you can't see how far from the blade it is. Thanks mate

Angelus

Post by Angelus » Sat May 07, 2005 7:59 pm

Appologies for double post.

Logan is this the tunic that the tailor can do?

I prefer the officers one to the enlisted one listed on that overpriced website. Been gathering opinions from people I know and so far the concensus is mostly go for it. Will probably put up a poll here and look at finances before making a final decision. Not heard anything back from the smith yet. Feel free to put your opinion in in the site I sent you

Edit: Logan have you got any pics of you wearing the uniform that I could see? Can't remember what site they used to be on

Logan

Post by Logan » Sat May 07, 2005 11:45 pm

Angelus wrote:Appologies for double post.

Logan is this the tunic that the tailor can do?

I prefer the officers one to the enlisted one listed on that overpriced website. Been gathering opinions from people I know and so far the concensus is mostly go for it. Will probably put up a poll here and look at finances before making a final decision. Not heard anything back from the smith yet. Feel free to put your opinion in in the site I sent you

Edit: Logan have you got any pics of you wearing the uniform that I could see? Can't remember what site they used to be on
Yeah our tailor can do that one, its the officers tunic. I presume it'd be more expensive. I'm not really sure if they'll allow me to order one. Theres a lot of politics involved in re-enacting and they may want to know why I want to order and officers tunic. I'll see what I can do.

I'll sort some pics out tomorrow mate ;)

Angelus

Post by Angelus » Sun May 08, 2005 9:53 pm

Cool cheers mate, just tell them you're ordering it for someone else who wants it as a display piece?

Gem

Post by Gem » Mon May 09, 2005 8:18 pm

hey hey!!

I will hopefully be attending wincheste - even though I was bored for most of the day - the parade well made up for it!!!

(Although you have to realise I'll be kitted out too - lol - but as a lady :D )

Angelus

Post by Angelus » Mon May 09, 2005 8:40 pm

Gem wrote:hey hey!!

I will hopefully be attending wincheste - even though I was bored for most of the day - the parade well made up for it!!!

(Although you have to realise I'll be kitted out too - lol - but as a lady :D )
Doh! I was hoping that sentence would end with camp wench lol (K)

Edit: Logan, have heard anything back from the tailoring people? If it is a matter of politics within the regiment would it be easier if I contacted them directly?