THE BLADE MASTER AND FOUR YEAR OLD TOPICS HA BLOODY HA

Chat with like minded people. Post anything in 'general' from latest happenings in the media to whats your favourite food!

Moderators: Big Lazy, Moderators

the blade master

THE BLADE MASTER AND FOUR YEAR OLD TOPICS HA BLOODY HA

Post by the blade master » Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:41 am

:D :D sorry guys my good friend and local pc whizz bill was setting up my blades forum account and avatar again after a minor nasty screwd things up a bit and i asked him to go back to an old thread to test it out on so,s not to mess up any new threads so contrary to popular belief im not barking [???] or asking if anybodys there wooooooooo nock once for yes twice for no :mrgreen: but im glad i,m providing people with a giggle
atleast while your picking on me your leaving some other poor sod alone he he still you gotta laugh aint ya
have fun folks 3221 all the best mick :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

the blade master

Post by the blade master » Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:00 am

:D :D by the way that jesture at the end of the last thread is a fully
reconsed jesture in tai chi called ipoka de eyeoutsu or in karate its called sitonthisand swivelachi ask moon if you dont belive me :mrgreen: :razz:

Moon

Post by Moon » Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:48 am

You upload or link to your avatar and hit 'submit',then go back into your profile and if everything is OK you'll see your avatar under 'Current Image',if not you'll see a small x,that's the way I do it anyway.
Your local Policeman (PC Whizz Bill) shoulda known that Mick. :mrgreen:

the blade master

Post by the blade master » Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:09 pm

:D sorry moon i know nothing about sorting a pc so have to be guided by
those more knowlegable than i however iv,e printed and will keep what youv,e said in case its needed again well just the important bit :mrgreen: :mrgreen: thanks again mick

Big Lazy
Blades-UK Admin

Re: THE BLADE MASTER AND FOUR YEAR OLD TOPICS HA BLOODY HA

Post by Big Lazy » Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:18 pm

the blade master wrote: atleast while your picking on me your leaving some other poor sod alone he he still you gotta laugh aint ya
I'd drop the accusations Mick, I aint in the mood for such moopoo today, and that gesture is simply flipping someone off, dont try and suggest otherwise.

the blade master

Re: THE BLADE MASTER AND FOUR YEAR OLD TOPICS HA BLOODY HA

Post by the blade master » Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:59 pm

Larnz wrote:
the blade master wrote: atleast while your picking on me your leaving some other poor sod alone he he still you gotta laugh aint ya
I'd drop the accusations Mick, I aint in the mood for such moopoo today, and that gesture is simply flipping someone off, dont try and suggest otherwise.
christ you must be going through every old thread ive ver made now moon mentioneed that jestureages ago to me and i aint used it since now if you dont mind lets just stay out of each others way for a while till things cool down you dont rile me and i,ll not rile you for whatever reason fairenough the options youres ok

Big Lazy
Blades-UK Admin

Post by Big Lazy » Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:47 pm

Well if stop posting stupid sh*t and stop the double/triple posting there wont any problem.