Apologies

Chat with like minded people. Post anything in 'general' from latest happenings in the media to whats your favourite food!

Moderators: Big Lazy, Moderators

kirisute

Apologies

Post by kirisute » Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:07 pm

just wanted to stand here and say...hey larnz...im sorry for the sh*t that has been stirred up in a coupel of other threads that ive been involved in. ie the airgun one.....
seems its left you with some extra work and extra hassle..over something that, as Moon said...should just have died....
so.... sorry about that buddy

Big Lazy
Blades-UK Admin

Re: Apologies

Post by Big Lazy » Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:08 am

Don't worry about it dude, you weren't the one who made sarcastic comments regarding that matter and have nothing to apologise for. Grimm is an arsehole, he was before when he was a regular and he's clearly a bigger arsehole now. He thought he could come along and stir up trouble just like he used to do when there was a team of admin and mods running this forum. Now I'm running the place alone I have zero tolerance for people like that. I didn't wanna ban him for just one sarcastic comment so I gave him enough rope to hang himself and he did just that. He's now banned and the forum will forever be a better place without him.

Please don't think I treat all people like this on here. It's only the really special nob jockeys that receive that kinda treatment ;)

Cool McSerious

Post by Cool McSerious » Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:58 am

I'm kinda half way there so I just get a bit of stick... But these days I am trying to tone down on the sarcy comments :D Either way gotta respect anyone man enough to apologise, especially on the evil realm that is the internet. It's a rare thing.

simonatack

Post by simonatack » Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:36 pm

As I was responsible for starting the thing in the first place I can only add my apologies too. I had no inkling of prior discontent to this subject otherwise, I would never have opened the thread in the first place! I'm sincerely sorry for the troubles and embarasements this may have caused anyone as I was quite shocked to see things degenerate the way they needlesly did, especially after acknowledging the wishes of Larnz, as moderator, early on in the thread. Sincere apologies to you all, gentlemen.