Racing Club.

Chat with like minded people. Post anything in 'general' from latest happenings in the media to whats your favourite food!

Moderators: Big Lazy, Moderators

liquidator96

Racing Club.

Post by liquidator96 » Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:20 am

I know this is probably the wrong place to ask, but if you don't ask you'll never know as they say,(they don't half say alot, these 'they' ;) ).
I play Forza Motorsport 4, I'm not the best driver by any means, but I enjoy the fun of racing and I was wondering if anyone here would like to form a car club for online racing or if anyone is already in a club, are you looking for any new drivers?
The club, should one be formed would have a sword / blades-uk theme, with hopefully the Budo Collection logo as a centre peice.
I'll check on this thread every couple of days to guage a response, if enough people are interested I will get back to you as quick as I can so we can sort out the details.
I have never attempted anything like this before & will step aside if someone more capable comes along.
I won't be shocked if I get no responses, nor will I take any offence if posts are negative.
I drive for fun & pleasure, I can't drive in reality, I leave it open to you, all the best, Martin. :D

Geordie Ross

Re: Racing Club.

Post by Geordie Ross » Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:46 pm

Sorry M8 don't have the new forza

liquidator96

Post by liquidator96 » Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:37 pm

No worries mate, I didn't expect much of a response, but you never know if you don't ask.
I'll give it a few more days & post a dead-thread notice if response is low.
Thank you for taking the time to post, I appreciate it, all the best, Martin. :D

liquidator96

Post by liquidator96 » Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:21 pm

This is a dead thread, it has ceased to be a thread, it is an ex-thread, it is a thread no-more, well....... you know the rest, Martin. :D

the blade master

Post by the blade master » Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:01 pm

r.i.p. :bye: :bye: