Hello darlings

Chat with like minded people. Post anything in 'general' from latest happenings in the media to whats your favourite food!

Moderators: Big Lazy, Moderators

Blackbird

Hello darlings

Post by Blackbird » Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:01 pm

Hows everybody been then ?

Big Lazy
Blades-UK Admin

Re: Hello darlings

Post by Big Lazy » Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:03 pm

lol guess whos back :GGe

Blackbird

Post by Blackbird » Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:07 pm

Just poping in My Honey ;)

Mellony

Post by Mellony » Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:09 pm

BB! Where've you been!?!

Did you ever make that custom hadhafang?

Moon

Post by Moon » Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:09 pm

:GGe
C' darlin' girl, wheres you bin lass?

Blackbird

Post by Blackbird » Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:31 pm

Mel, ended up with 2 elfy swords but gave one to a mate before I left Caithness. Moon, these forum things are a b*tch to use with an ipad lol been wandering around other places plus got myself a cat and a pygmy hedgehog to look after as well as the BF so that more time gone ;)

Moon

Post by Moon » Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:54 pm

Blackbird wrote:Mel, ended up with 2 elfy swords but gave one to a mate before I left Caithness. Moon, these forum things are a b*tch to use with an ipad lol been wandering around other places plus got myself a cat and a pygmy hedgehog to look after as well as the BF so that more time gone ;)
I've heard that those ipads ain't so good hun, maybe if you take them off you can see the screen better. :S

Bit of a bummer about you still with the BF though, I thought you'd just come back for me. :cry:

Is ANG still single up in 'The frozen North'? we have real Americans now...maybe not as as in 'Brokeback Mountain' but close. :D

Blackbird

Post by Blackbird » Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:25 pm

Nope still with him but its been a close run thing sometimes lol :CHAIN don't worry hun your still my back up ;)
Yep shes still in the frozen North, does a helluva lot of traveling now though hardly ever home at the weekends

Dotanuki2K

Post by Dotanuki2K » Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:01 am

Moon wrote:
Blackbird wrote:Mel, ended up with 2 elfy swords but gave one to a mate before I left Caithness. Moon, these forum things are a b*tch to use with an ipad lol been wandering around other places plus got myself a cat and a pygmy hedgehog to look after as well as the BF so that more time gone ;)
I've heard that those ipads ain't so good hun, maybe if you take them off you can see the screen better. :S

Bit of a bummer about you still with the BF though, I thought you'd just come back for me. :cry:

Is ANG still single up in 'The frozen North'? we have real Americans now...maybe not as as in 'Brokeback Mountain' but close. :D
Ooooooookay moonie
Good thing you're a friend?
You know when we say "shoot the Moon" in the states, it usually means this; :moon:
Although right about now I can think of another interpertation.
Seriously though, no lonesome cowboys here. LOL.
Although "Deliverance" might come time mind if you're refering to me and the parts I come from.
Remember how they bent that city boy over a log and made him squeel like a pig?
You know it's never smart to make fun of people, especially when we are all armed with guns and have no compunction about "not" using them. LOL.
Just kidding Moon.
Although it might give others here something to think about.

Moon

Post by Moon » Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:54 pm

Dotanuki2K wrote:
Ooooooookay moonie
Good thing you're a friend?
You know when we say "shoot the Moon" in the states, it usually means this; :moon:
Although right about now I can think of another interpertation.
Seriously though, no lonesome cowboys here. LOL.
Although "Deliverance" might come time mind if you're refering to me and the parts I come from.
Remember how they bent that city boy over a log and made him squeel like a pig?
You know it's never smart to make fun of people, especially when we are all armed with guns and have no compunction about "not" using them. LOL.
Just kidding Moon.
Although it might give others here something to think about.
[/quote]
:D LMFAO :D

Nah, nothing to do with the characters in the movie, ANG was a massive fan of the guys who played the starring roles is all. ;)