Delivery

Chat with like minded people. Post anything in 'general' from latest happenings in the media to whats your favourite food!

Moderators: Big Lazy, Moderators

hassan226

Delivery

Postby hassan226 » Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:12 pm

How long will it take from the moment of payment for my sword to arrive? I live in Leeds. :moon:

crowman

Re: Delivery

Postby crowman » Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:37 am

From time I was notified it had been dispatched it took mine two days if any doubts give them a ring it was my first order I rang them very friendly very helpful. Hope this helps. **nuns*

Loz
Blades UK

Re: Delivery

Postby Loz » Sat Mar 21, 2015 2:32 am

order overview can be found in the ordering info page on the left hand side under delivery times, or by logging in after placing an order, or by reading the order confirmation, but I'll copy it below also;

We require 1-2 working days to process an order, we usually dispatch on the 3rd day and deliver 1-2 days later (5 working days on average for 98% of orders) some take longer, if you haven't heard from us by the end of the 2nd day please call us or text us, I don't recommend emailing as your ISP may have already failed to deliver the original message.

Mondays orders are processed on Wed, Thursdays orders on Monday, - Fridays, Sat and Sundays orders on Tue, we just need a little patience
http://www.Blades-UK.com for your Swords

Return to “General Chat”