Sword Noise... Ringgggggg...

Discuss your hobby with other sword enthusiasts

Moderators: Big Lazy, Moderators

BlackRonin

Post by BlackRonin » Tue Feb 21, 2006 6:10 am

guess u could always by a mini recorder,copy the sound, attatch it to the scabbard and press play whenever u draw the sword

Loebas

Post by Loebas » Tue Mar 07, 2006 9:17 pm

BlackRonin wrote:guess u could always by a mini recorder,copy the sound, attatch it to the scabbard and press play whenever u draw the sword
Lol!

Hatamoto

Post by Hatamoto » Tue Mar 14, 2006 8:50 am

Kilgoren :D aka Sword of Darkness II

Nice thin blade, that comes in a leather scabbard. Occasionally, I could get that sound, but it really rings BEAUTIFULLY when I tapped it with another hard object, in most cases another ss sword I had. Beautiful, beautiful sound. I wish I'd kept it, but I bought it for a friend, so I had to part with it :(

HatchA

Post by HatchA » Tue Mar 14, 2006 9:09 am

Hatamoto wrote:Kilgoren :D aka Sword of Darkness II

Nice thin blade, that comes in a leather scabbard. Occasionally, I could get that sound, but it really rings BEAUTIFULLY when I tapped it with another hard object, in most cases another ss sword I had. Beautiful, beautiful sound. I wish I'd kept it, but I bought it for a friend, so I had to part with it :(
:|

not the most intelligent thing in the world to do.....

I'm sure others shall be along shortly to explain as to "why".... right now, I just can't be troubled to.....

Hatamoto

Post by Hatamoto » Tue Mar 14, 2006 10:17 am

lol can see why, but I mean something like a fingernail would have made it ring, and when I say another sword, I mean this 18 inch short crappy cheap thing I had, which I tapped the flat of the side against the flat of the other blade. I dunno much about swords but I know enough not to whack a stainless steel push tang blade against another one 8)