Discuss your hobby with other sword enthusiasts
Moderators: Big Lazy, Moderators
- Blades-UK Admin
- Posts: 9987
- Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2003 1:00 pm
- Location: The Best Midlands
Hatamoto wrote:I second the quetion: Any prices yet?
Prices are shown on the Cas site and you'd be able to work out a rough translation from that (H)
- Posts: 1545
- Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2005 12:04 pm
- Location: Abercynon, South Wales
- Posts: 17418
- Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 1:27 pm
- Location: Dundonia
Or you could e-mail BUK fer their prices.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:20 am
Blackbird wrote:I quite like the Jian, the rest dont particularly grab me.
Aye, that Jian looks rather nice, be interesting to see if blades stock it without asking (H)
I want to see your blades here..can we share our blades here?