Favourites

Discuss your hobby with other sword enthusiasts

Moderators: Big Lazy, Moderators

skippydm

Favourites

Postby skippydm » Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:03 am

So what are your favourites, Sword and Knife (or axes)

What you own, what you want/like, etc

Pics would be good

:GGe

crwydryny

Re: Favourites

Postby crwydryny » Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:38 am

the one sword I most want for my collection is the katana from the anime blood+ for some reason I just love the design. I've found reproductions of it for next to nothing but they're all from sites in america and I'm sure customs would complain if I did try to import it (and given I don't have transport at the moment it would be hard to travel to the customs office to contest them impounding it.

for those who have never seen it here's a replica of the sword
saya's sword
also displayed here in this hitomi takahashi video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovvH_54yW-s I stumbled upon it when practicing my japanese and basically I was *drool* I want it

I've been toying with the idea of setting up a new forge for the soul reason to eventually make one
death is more universal than life
everybody dies, but not everybody lives.

Miageta saki he to
Aruki daseru hazu
Dokomademo yukeru
Jibun naku sa nai nara

the blade master

Postby the blade master » Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:49 am

hi
lawrence did have that sword in a couple of years back it was i belive called the blood and sand sword
but since the ban ive not seen it here he may have one in some forgoten corner of the warehouse best call him to make sure
but i cant say weather its legal here or not now thats maybe why its not been advertised for a while.
forum moderator

a wise man can learn more from a foolish answer than a fool can from a wise answer
the only time a fisherman tells the truth is when he calls another fisherman a liar

crwydryny

Postby crwydryny » Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:54 pm

the blade master wrote:hi
lawrence did have that sword in a couple of years back it was i belive called the blood and sand sword
but since the ban ive not seen it here he may have one in some forgoten corner of the warehouse best call him to make sure
but i cant say weather its legal here or not now thats maybe why its not been advertised for a while.

if I'm not mistake the ban makes exceptions for swords for martial arts practitioners, then again I'm not sure how the law would catogrise that sword... polititians never made any sense to me lol
death is more universal than life
everybody dies, but not everybody lives.

Miageta saki he to
Aruki daseru hazu
Dokomademo yukeru
Jibun naku sa nai nara

Return to “The Cutting Edge”