Samurai Artwork..work in progress

Discuss your hobby with other sword enthusiasts

Moderators: Big Lazy, Moderators

kirisute

Postby kirisute » Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:50 am

the download version os over 2000 pixels wide and high..more than hi res enough to run at your resolution perfectly

the blade master

Postby the blade master » Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:05 pm

Hatamoto wrote:
Detsawm wrote:Having done a little attempted work with digital images all i can say is it's very tricky. Well done, miles better than anything i could hope to do and it's now my wallpaper on my comp :P

You too eh? :$

Did you resize it to fit the whole thing, or tile it? Coz I have it tiled and it's just the top left corner showing, and it looks kinda cool like that :)

hi hatamoto how do you resize it to fit a screen of 1280+1024 without distorting it cheers mick :tumbsup:
forum moderator

a wise man can learn more from a foolish answer than a fool can from a wise answer
the only time a fisherman tells the truth is when he calls another fisherman a liar

Hatamoto

Postby Hatamoto » Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:58 pm

I used Photoshop to stick it to 600 x 800 so I could desktop it. It just looks cooler original size in mon humble opins.
Wraith wrote:my tits are fantastic, you little bastard!

the blade master

Postby the blade master » Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:45 pm

Hatamoto wrote:I used Photoshop to stick it to 600 x 800 so I could desktop it. It just looks cooler original size in mon humble opins.

hi hatamoto the reason i asked was no matter what i do i either get top left corner like you if i try streach welll forget it.mick
forum moderator

a wise man can learn more from a foolish answer than a fool can from a wise answer
the only time a fisherman tells the truth is when he calls another fisherman a liar

Hatamoto

Postby Hatamoto » Sun Feb 03, 2008 2:00 pm

Aye, I like how it looks tiled, just see the face in the bottom right corner, with background. Looks all dramatic and cool, while keeping its dimensions. If you want it as desktop I think that's your best option.

Dude who made the pic - any chance of another version with an extended background so it's a landscape picture? :)
Wraith wrote:my tits are fantastic, you little bastard!

Return to “The Cutting Edge”