Karambits what you think

Discuss your hobby with other sword enthusiasts

Moderators: Big Lazy, Moderators

skippydm

Karambits what you think

Postby skippydm » Fri May 09, 2008 3:28 pm

Well i just got my second one today, got to admit i love these things, i got another few lined up, one fixed bladed and another folder - no strider ones tho cant spend £200-£300+ on something like that...

this was my latest purchase (its all steel, the coloured parts are red but came out a claret colour in the pics)

I got to admit i hadn't heard of the company before but went out on a limb and got it... it is very well made and a little different to the others you may see about

This is my other one by Mtech

The new one is not as pointy so is less "scary" but the edge i put on it will make people differ :twisted:
used my Spydie sharpmaker rod to bring the edge up to what i would like, now it slices card like a hot knife through butter ;)
Last edited by skippydm on Fri May 09, 2008 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Legion

Re: Karambits what you think

Postby Legion » Fri May 09, 2008 7:43 pm

i like it

the blade master

Postby the blade master » Fri May 09, 2008 9:30 pm

hi skippy hears two nice mtechs for you

forum moderator

a wise man can learn more from a foolish answer than a fool can from a wise answer
the only time a fisherman tells the truth is when he calls another fisherman a liar

crwydryny

Postby crwydryny » Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:48 pm

very nice.
I use them a lot in training. I even took one to an old punch bag that was about to be thrown out, impressed some of the students who never seen one before, and made disposing of the old bag easier lol. I actually used one of my training one's last night demonstrating some filipino stuff with one of the new students his response to it was basically "I'm dead now arn't I" (in the time it took him to throw a punch he had been sliced in every major blood vessel in the upper body
death is more universal than life
everybody dies, but not everybody lives.

Miageta saki he to
Aruki daseru hazu
Dokomademo yukeru
Jibun naku sa nai nara

Return to “The Cutting Edge”