Blade Daywalker Stakes

Discuss your hobby with other sword enthusiasts

Moderators: Big Lazy, Moderators

Link

Blade Daywalker Stakes

Postby Link » Tue Dec 07, 2004 11:31 am

I wasn't sure where to put this :? as its not a sword, but still weaponry used in a film i guess, please move this thread if there is a better location for it.

For those who are fans of the Blade films and collect the replica weaponry, UC are releasing a new item.

UNITED CUTLERY LICENSED FOR BLADE: TRINITY REPLICA

Sevierville, TN-Fans of the Marvel Comics' "Blade" character and his personification in the awesome Blade movie trilogy will soon have the opportunity to complete their fantasy collections of vampire slaying replica weaponry. With the December 8 premier of the third installment, Blade: Trinity, United Cutlery is set to release Blade DayWalker Stakes-the latest addition to Blade's personal arsenal against creatures of the dark. As part of United Cutlery's Blade Collectibles series-based on New Line Cinema's earlier releases of Blade and Blade2 -DayWalker Stakes (UC1413) join the Sword of the DayWalker (UC1401), the DayWalker Scabbard (UC1403) and the Glaive (UC1402). Each sold separately.

The Blade Daywalker Stakes are licensed reproductions of the props prominently featured in New Line Cinema's newest Blade film. United Cutlery Corporation, the industry leader in movie knife and sword reproductions, has meticulously recreated the actual prop stakes using the finest grade materials and craftsmanship of the highest quality. Crafted of mirror-polished machined aluminum, the stakes come fitted with removable end caps. The set includes a leather, nylon and stainless steel leg sheath that holds all three stakes. For tabletop or wall display, the sheath mounts on a logo engraved wood plaque included with the set.

United Cutlery Brands' products and licensed reproductions have more than 75 TV shows and films to their credit. From the company's first success with Rambo" licensed replicas to the sought after fantasy collection from The Lord of the Rings" trilogy, United Cutlery reproductions are established favorites of collectors everywhere.

Image Zelda TP Fall 2006 Image

HatchA

Postby HatchA » Tue Dec 07, 2004 11:43 am

:lick: mmmmm... tasty!

thanks for that, man. :???:

Kamui

Postby Kamui » Tue Dec 07, 2004 7:43 pm

They look sweet!
i just like the stand!!
Banzai Joe wrote:Thats weird. Stared down at my penis at it looked like a trombone!!!! :|

Hatamoto wrote:Shoulda made the Titanic out of biscuits. At least things would have stayed level, more people could have gotten out :p

Logan

Postby Logan » Tue Dec 07, 2004 7:53 pm

I like 'em, but probably wouldn't buy them. If I did, they'd only end up sitting on my shelf gathering dust until I'd eventually put 'em up for sale, fate my Daywalker sword has taken.

Simoriax

Postby Simoriax » Tue Dec 07, 2004 10:07 pm

Im getting back into these movie replicas :-D Wouldnt buy any swords tho. I have put my LOTR helm in the computer room, i like it. Might get these when they are out, depending on price.

Blackbird

Postby Blackbird » Tue Dec 07, 2004 11:53 pm

Hmm looks like a potential b day or V day pressize fer the bf (well I got him a Blade glaive last year).
Blade with whom I have lived
Blade with whom I shall die
Strike once dear heart
And then Goodbye

Logan wrote:Its not always the tape I find the trickiest. I gotta admit, I spent a good 10minutes trying to get into my Willie! Was trying to work out where ends were, flaps, openings, how it came apart...lol thought I was never gonna get in! :D

eagle1

Postby eagle1 » Mon Dec 13, 2004 9:22 am

very cool indeed. :???: :???: :wink: :wink:

jhoonday

Re: Blade Daywalker Stakes

Postby jhoonday » Thu May 20, 2010 3:24 pm

The sword for one thing is for the show, not to be used for hacking at trees are the undead, with their being said. The sword is heavy and well made the point is sharp.

Return to “The Cutting Edge”