Place for newcomers and leavers to announce their arrival and departure. Forum rules and handy links can be found in here
Moderators: Big Lazy, Moderators
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2005 8:00 am
hi all im new to this game how ar you all
special forces uk
I'm good thanks
welcome aboard..... enjoy your stay.... now thatyou're here, you'll never, evvvvvvvveeeeerrrrrr leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaavvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve..................
Barry the Time Sprout
- Posts: 1661
- Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2005 12:23 pm
- Location: Lodged in Elvis' cerabellum
Welcome to the Jungle
- Posts: 17418
- Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 1:27 pm
- Location: Dundonia
Blade with whom I have lived
Blade with whom I shall die
Strike once dear heart
And then Goodbye
Its not always the tape I find the trickiest. I gotta admit, I spent a good 10minutes trying to get into my Willie! Was trying to work out where ends were, flaps, openings, how it came apart...lol thought I was never gonna get in!
- Posts: 3024
- Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2005 2:11 am
- Location: Out of my mind
Hello, Welcome 8)
"I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters."
- Posts: 151
- Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 6:25 pm
- Location: error 404 : person hideing
welcome to the blades forum (K)
touch nothing - take only pictures - leave only footprints
- Posts: 2854
- Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2005 2:57 pm
- Location: In orbit
"Wise men speak because they have something to say: fools because they have to say something"...Plato
- Posts: 2540
- Joined: Fri Apr 30, 2004 4:25 am
- Location: Classified
greetings and salutations to ye fellow brother of the blade
9ShakuMako wrote: wrote:I had a big black one but over-polished it.
Wraith wrote: wrote:"Better to be judged by 12, than carried by 6"
The larnster wrote: wrote:"you simply can not Polish a turd ad expect it to shine"
- Posts: 2512
- Joined: Thu Nov 20, 2003 5:21 pm
- Location: In the Land of Hyrule
Zelda TP Fall 2006
- Posts: 345
- Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2005 9:03 pm
- Location: leicestershire
Geord wrote:i actualy prefer the aborted donkey foetus. carrie fisher is just too..... stern, good body and alll but the face of an 80 year old lesbian hammer toss teacher
- Posts: 511
- Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2005 3:27 pm
- Location: Wouldnt you like to know...
"Can't kill a man without knowin' for sure you ought too..."
The Green Man
- Posts: 192
- Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 11:34 pm
Hello and welcome, I assume you didn't take your name from the old Alice Cooper album?