Place for newcomers and leavers to announce their arrival and departure. Forum rules and handy links can be found in here
Moderators: Big Lazy, Moderators
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2005 3:37 pm
- Location: Kings Lynn, Norfolk
welcome to the boards...
- Posts: 3024
- Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2005 2:11 am
- Location: Out of my mind
"I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters."
- Posts: 17418
- Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 1:27 pm
- Location: Dundonia
Blade with whom I have lived
Blade with whom I shall die
Strike once dear heart
And then Goodbye
Its not always the tape I find the trickiest. I gotta admit, I spent a good 10minutes trying to get into my Willie! Was trying to work out where ends were, flaps, openings, how it came apart...lol thought I was never gonna get in!
- Posts: 2034
- Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 9:07 pm
- Location: sunny manchester
- Posts: 345
- Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2005 9:03 pm
- Location: leicestershire
Geord wrote:i actualy prefer the aborted donkey foetus. carrie fisher is just too..... stern, good body and alll but the face of an 80 year old lesbian hammer toss teacher
- Posts: 2851
- Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2005 2:57 pm
- Location: In orbit
Welcome to the Octagon.
"Wise men speak because they have something to say: fools because they have to say something"...Plato
- Posts: 1910
- Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2005 10:37 pm
How many octagons might there be?
Welcome and merry met
- Posts: 2512
- Joined: Thu Nov 20, 2003 5:21 pm
- Location: In the Land of Hyrule
Zelda TP Fall 2006
Return to “Visitors Centre”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests