Hi!

Place for newcomers and leavers to announce their arrival and departure. Forum rules and handy links can be found in here

Moderators: Big Lazy, Moderators

stYx

Hi!

Postby stYx » Wed Apr 26, 2006 11:34 am

Hey guys! Just thought i would make alittle intro post! Im pretty new to this whole scene, although i have been trolling these forums for the past month (since i placed my first order with BU for the Strider Elven Knife and Neo coat), and so as i place my second order for the Vampire Hunter blade ;) i figured I should probably come out into the light or dark :p and actually register an account!

BTW im alittle bit of a forum troll at times, so expect plenty of insane ramblings from time to time...normally when my boss leaves the office to make a brew! ;)

- stYx
Last edited by stYx on Wed Apr 26, 2006 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

Angelus

Postby Angelus » Wed Apr 26, 2006 11:39 am

Welcome aboard :D

Blackbird

Postby Blackbird » Wed Apr 26, 2006 11:56 am

Welcomen :D
Blade with whom I have lived
Blade with whom I shall die
Strike once dear heart
And then Goodbye

Logan wrote:Its not always the tape I find the trickiest. I gotta admit, I spent a good 10minutes trying to get into my Willie! Was trying to work out where ends were, flaps, openings, how it came apart...lol thought I was never gonna get in! :D

Gorilla Warfairy

Postby Gorilla Warfairy » Wed Apr 26, 2006 12:31 pm

trrrrrollage :>

hey :D

Mos

Postby Mos » Wed Apr 26, 2006 2:35 pm

evening :D

oh and congratulations, you seem to be our 1999th member :> you dont seem to be as special as our 2000th memeber, Que_aburrido though (Hats off to him/her) though enjoy your stay..living under the shadow of another member :twisted: ....only joking....please stay......please :>
Corn on the cob

Blackbird wrote:silly Finnish Kilingons 8) :D

stYx

Postby stYx » Wed Apr 26, 2006 2:38 pm

Mos wrote:evening :D

oh and congratulations, you seem to be our 1999th member :> you dont seem to be as special as our 2000th memeber, Que_aburrido though (Hats off to him/her) though enjoy your stay..living under the shadow of another member :twisted: ....only joking....please stay......please :>

lol I knew i should of signed up for another account straight after i realised i was 1999th!! Dammit! :p

I keep seeing more things i want to buy from BU so i believe i will be staying for quite a while :p

Cant get rid of me that easily!!! :twisted:

Thanks for the warm welcome guys btw :D
ImageImage

Return to “Visitors Centre”