Why Good evening

Place for newcomers and leavers to announce their arrival and departure. Forum rules and handy links can be found in here

Moderators: Big Lazy, Moderators

Master Dragoon

Why Good evening

Postby Master Dragoon » Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:50 pm

:| Hello people, missed me?

Hows everyone been since my last visit?

MD
I am cold and alone with nothing for comfort but a blood stained sword laying in my grasp... How did i get here?

Unleashed

Postby Unleashed » Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:54 pm

MD! Where have you been?!

Blackbird

Postby Blackbird » Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:24 pm

Bloody hell mate long time no see.
Blade with whom I have lived
Blade with whom I shall die
Strike once dear heart
And then Goodbye

Logan wrote:Its not always the tape I find the trickiest. I gotta admit, I spent a good 10minutes trying to get into my Willie! Was trying to work out where ends were, flaps, openings, how it came apart...lol thought I was never gonna get in! :D

Master Dragoon

Postby Master Dragoon » Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:57 pm

So it would appear....

Ive been around lol been working mad hours all in the name of progressing to management plus the fact of gym work 7 days a week at 3 hours a day and copeing with a sh*tty relationship kinda eats up my day!!

But all is well now tho still doing the mad work hours and the gym but less stress from the other thing, the joys of being single lol

So..... how is everyone?

BB i havent seen you on msn in...well.... ages how have you been hun?

*edit* Did you know ive also been here for nearly FOUR YEARS!!!!!!!!!! oh my........... :oops:
I am cold and alone with nothing for comfort but a blood stained sword laying in my grasp... How did i get here?

Blackbird

Postby Blackbird » Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:15 pm

Just aint been playin on MSN much darling, moving into me own place has left me with less free time now I gotta do me own dishes and washing lol.
Blade with whom I have lived

Blade with whom I shall die

Strike once dear heart

And then Goodbye

Logan wrote:Its not always the tape I find the trickiest. I gotta admit, I spent a good 10minutes trying to get into my Willie! Was trying to work out where ends were, flaps, openings, how it came apart...lol thought I was never gonna get in! :D

Master Dragoon

Postby Master Dragoon » Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:42 pm

Hey guys

I was having a moment of clarity, or that could be the amound ive drunk who knows, but i actually missed you lot

Ive been here for over 4 years..............................

I remeber back in the day pratting around with moosy, chilling with bugsy, pissing off sim and f*cking up the heaven threads with slicendice........

The random chats with Adurul and logan, Angelus the Uk cowboy, and i havent spoken to Loz in years!

wow thats some nostalgia right there

:cry:

Return to “Visitors Centre”