Geewwwwwwd Morning Vietnaaaaaaaam!

Place for newcomers and leavers to announce their arrival and departure. Forum rules and handy links can be found in here

Moderators: Big Lazy, Moderators

Kentofski

Geewwwwwwd Morning Vietnaaaaaaaam!

Postby Kentofski » Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:15 pm

Hello thar, Im Kentofski but just call me Kenty on here. As you figured from my Subject Title I can be a little crazy but dont worry those people at the mall deserved it ... :D

Back to serious business, I recently learned of the ban they are bringing in in april (much to my dismay) and have being looking to purchase a couple of samurai type swords, mainly wallhangers to be honest i dont have the time to learn kendo (nor the money) :cry:

Even when the ban is in place however I will still come to annoy ... i mean talk to you all about the mysteries of the samurai (I am actually interested believe it or not) and other cool fantasy shizzles.

And for the record im 18 going on 8 :D

the blade master

Postby the blade master » Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:38 pm

:D no need to shout young man its wude an we aint deef :mrgreen:
18 going on 8 shoe size is that :D and wellcome
forum moderator

a wise man can learn more from a foolish answer than a fool can from a wise answer
the only time a fisherman tells the truth is when he calls another fisherman a liar

kirisute

Postby kirisute » Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:49 am

And for the record im 18 going on 8
gods i feel old....
greetings and welcome[/quote]

the blade master

Postby the blade master » Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:34 pm

kirisute wrote:And for the record im 18 going on 8
gods i feel old....
greetings and welcome
[/quote] :D :D this guy feels old ooohhh god im late 50s im dead im dead now i no what the horrible smell is an i thought it was my feet oh lordy lordy wonderd what all those folks were doing the other week :GGe :GGe :mrgreen:
forum moderator

a wise man can learn more from a foolish answer than a fool can from a wise answer
the only time a fisherman tells the truth is when he calls another fisherman a liar

kirisute

Postby kirisute » Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:35 pm

LOL....
i work in a school too....if you fancy feeling old all day then simply work in a school....
LOL

the blade master

Postby the blade master » Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:57 pm

kirisute wrote:LOL....
i work in a school too....if you fancy feeling old all day then simply work in a school....
LOL
hi kiri just sat here pondering about what i was doing when i
was 18 god i cant belive i was that young once then you realise how old/young you realy are and wonder where the last 40 odd years went you,ll know how old youare when start enjoying the grab a grannie nights :twisted: bigwetkiss
forum moderator

kirisute

Postby kirisute » Tue Feb 05, 2008 1:03 pm

18?? 18....if only they were all that old! this is a high school they be as young 11 here!!!

some dont even know who Black adder is....we are all doomed i tell ya DOOMED!

the blade master

Postby the blade master » Tue Feb 05, 2008 1:44 pm

kirisute wrote:18?? 18....if only they were all that old! this is a high school they be as young 11 here!!!

some dont even know who Black adder is....we are all doomed i tell ya DOOMED!
they,ve never heard of black adder that dos,e it were finished whos black adder by the way :mrgreen:lols
forum moderator

kirisute

Postby kirisute » Tue Feb 05, 2008 1:52 pm

dunno...its a name i made up to see if anybody was awake :S hehehe

the blade master

Postby the blade master » Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:08 pm

kirisute wrote:dunno...its a name i made up to see if anybody was awake :S hehehe
:twisted: are kids ever awake in class :no:
hey kiri we,d better take this to general chat if you wanna continue just in case see you there i,ll be easy to find eek3434
forum moderator

Kentofski

Postby Kentofski » Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:13 pm

Awww man Blackadder was fantastic, can believe they dont know about it.
Though I am know to be a complete nerd who builds computers and people just find that boring :p

Heh you guys have had an entire conversation haha :D

kirisute

Postby kirisute » Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:18 pm

and whats wrong with building pc's? i have you know ive built and repaired these works of satan for the last 15 years! its what i do at the school! ;)

Kentofski

Postby Kentofski » Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:33 pm

Building PCs is fantastic ... but not one else seems to think so :p

I built my gaming machine myself its hella awesome, I can play crysis and becos I made it myself I didnt end up paying £££s more just for the service like all those fools out there .... HAHAHAHAHA *brick'd* :( In the end I ended up paying £310 for a machine that would cost on average £800 in retail :D

But now I dont have enough to make a sword collection, gawd i hate the government, instead of dealing with the problem they deal with the things related to it. They have such a sissy attitude cos as soon as someone says something about "Its dangerous, it brings about satan" The goverment get on their high horses and ban it just to try win over votes.

Loz
Blades UK

Postby Loz » Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:48 pm

i tried building a pc once, people warned of of the blue screen of death and the plug and pray technology . . but sadly I didn't even get that far with it, no matter what i did the monitor just remained black :( and I don't need anyone telling me what I should have done, if you'd been there you would have hit it with a hammer too . .
http://www.Blades-UK.com for your Swords

the blade master

Postby the blade master » Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:53 pm

:twisted: sorry loz did you try turning the the power on :twisted: lols
forum moderator

Return to “Visitors Centre”