well... im back!

Place for newcomers and leavers to announce their arrival and departure. Forum rules and handy links can be found in here

Moderators: Big Lazy, Moderators

User avatar
wtf?
Posts: 1586
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 12:31 am

well... im back!

Post by wtf? » Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:26 pm

someone mentioned there was some sort of simpering idiot on here, that i should pay attention too. and do my best to break... and in the meantime, ive just not been about, so thought i should pop my head in.

User avatar
darkness2
Posts: 303
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2004 9:50 am
Contact:

Re: well... im back!

Post by darkness2 » Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:45 pm

wtf? wrote:someone mentioned there was some sort of simpering idiot on here, that i should pay attention too. and do my best to break... and in the meantime, ive just not been about, so thought i should pop my head in.
LOL welcome back dude !!
i have not been long back myself

User avatar
Dreadnought
Posts: 358
Joined: Tue Sep 20, 2005 10:02 am

Post by Dreadnought » Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:55 pm

lol

Hiya dude, you dont waste any time ;)

User avatar
wtf?
Posts: 1586
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 12:31 am

Post by wtf? » Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:57 pm

Hiya dude, you dont waste any time
lifes too short, and im a busy man! lol

User avatar
Dreadnought
Posts: 358
Joined: Tue Sep 20, 2005 10:02 am

Post by Dreadnought » Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:58 pm

wtf? wrote:
Hiya dude, you dont waste any time
lifes too busy, and im a short man! lol
Very true ;) lol

User avatar
wtf?
Posts: 1586
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 12:31 am

Post by wtf? » Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:59 pm

nobody loves you... not even your mum. and she loves EVERYONE!

User avatar
Dreadnought
Posts: 358
Joined: Tue Sep 20, 2005 10:02 am

Post by Dreadnought » Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:01 pm

wtf? wrote:nobody loves you... not even your mum. and she loves EVERYONE!
Lies and falsehoods, she doesn't love em, she's only in it for the money.

User avatar
wtf?
Posts: 1586
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 12:31 am

Post by wtf? » Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:03 pm

Dreadnought wrote:
wtf? wrote:nobody loves you... not even your mum. and she loves EVERYONE!
Lies and falsehoods, she doesn't love em, she's only in it for the money.
thats a thin line your trying to paint. its all love in one way or another... but my original point... was that none of it flows your way! i know that *I* only hang about with ya for the 'mates rates' and what cheap rates they are!

User avatar
Dreadnought
Posts: 358
Joined: Tue Sep 20, 2005 10:02 am

Post by Dreadnought » Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:11 pm

wtf? wrote:
Dreadnought wrote:
wtf? wrote:nobody loves you... not even your mum. and she loves EVERYONE!
Lies and falsehoods, she doesn't love em, she's only in it for the money.
thats a thin line your trying to paint. its all love in one way or another... but my original point... was that none of it flows your way! i know that *I* only hang about with ya for the 'mates rates' and what cheap rates they are!
Ouch thats harsh, you know she gives you very good rates, and you dont have to hang around with me to get em, she sees you as a charity case ;)

User avatar
cybernex
Posts: 718
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2005 3:25 pm
Location: England, Planet Earth

Post by cybernex » Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:12 pm

Welcome back to the fold Wraith, The party's just begining! :GGe

User avatar
Dreadnought
Posts: 358
Joined: Tue Sep 20, 2005 10:02 am

Post by Dreadnought » Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:14 pm

I'm glad someone else posted, it was turning into an entire thread of us expressing our love for each other....and your love for my mum lol

User avatar
wtf?
Posts: 1586
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 12:31 am

Post by wtf? » Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:28 pm

yeah, i was quite worried that a thread started out with a hi, and decended into 'i bone your mum for cash' in the space of about 30 seconds.

and cheers cyberne.... I just need an invite, and im all set!

User avatar
Dreadnought
Posts: 358
Joined: Tue Sep 20, 2005 10:02 am

Post by Dreadnought » Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:33 pm

Like a Vampire, he needs to be invited in :D

Anyway dude taking a break from the insults, had a laugh today and thanks for your advice :)

User avatar
wtf?
Posts: 1586
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 12:31 am

Post by wtf? » Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:38 pm

s'all good, mate. was a giggle.

had a chat with craig as well... looks like we got about 4 bikes that would suit you, and a couple mich may like. so were onto a winner. gonna see if iain can do you all for tests, as well. his training style would suit you all well.

User avatar
Dreadnought
Posts: 358
Joined: Tue Sep 20, 2005 10:02 am

Post by Dreadnought » Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:42 pm

Giggle? I should of thrown my leg over the little 125, now thats funny lol

I reckon I could pick the fecker up with my thighs and walk off with it.

Post Reply