Hey There!

Place for newcomers and leavers to announce their arrival and departure. Forum rules and handy links can be found in here

Moderators: Big Lazy, Moderators

RedSpecial

Hey There!

Postby RedSpecial » Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:49 pm

Just thought i would pop in and introduce myself :) .
Ive loved swords and the mythos surrounding them for as long as i can remember but ive only recently started collecting.

at the moment i have a battle ready Anduril replica and ive recently ordered a Budd sword ( im a sucker for movie swords).
i was hoping to build a nice collection of katana's but i guess that wont be hapenning with the forthcoming ban :( .

malvern man

Re: Hey There!

Postby malvern man » Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:07 pm

RedSpecial wrote: ive recently ordered a Budd sword ( im a sucker for movie swords)

Hi RedSpecial,

Is the Budd sword the one from BUK?

Here are some pics I posted a while ago, although the new style forum has seemed to have cropped the ends off them.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15370

Cheers, Chris.

cybernex

Postby cybernex » Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:09 pm

Hi, After the fortcomming ban you'll just have to get any movie katana in wakazashi form, that or take up a Japanese sword based martial art like IAI.
"I Belong To The Warrior Whom The Old Ways Have Joined With The New."

RedSpecial

Postby RedSpecial » Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:18 pm

cybernex wrote:Hi, After the fortcomming ban you'll just have to get any movie katana in wakazashi form, that or take up a Japanese sword based martial art like IAI.

ive actualy been looking into taking that up just have to find somewhere localy.

Thanks for the pics Malvern man, yeah it was Buk i ordered it from.

Return to “Visitors Centre”