Greetings

Place for newcomers and leavers to announce their arrival and departure. Forum rules and handy links can be found in here

Moderators: Big Lazy, Moderators

LD MK 2

Greetings

Postby LD MK 2 » Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:58 pm

Been a long time. Much seems to have changed. Anyone remember me?

the blade master

Re: Greetings

Postby the blade master » Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:04 pm

eerrrr nope :D i think you,ll find most of the folkes that were on when you were last here now gone to pastures new
even i dont reconise the name apart from now when were you last on in fact checking the members list theres no mention
of you apart from todays date ???
forum moderator

a wise man can learn more from a foolish answer than a fool can from a wise answer
the only time a fisherman tells the truth is when he calls another fisherman a liar

LD MK 2

Postby LD MK 2 » Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:20 pm

I had to make a new account. My old one didn't work. It said I should request a new password but gave me no option how to do that. My old username was Lord David the Denied. Used to be active here some years ago. Not many names I recognised when I looked round. Larnz I remember, and Blackbird, and Dr Egg, and Bugsy. Didn't see any others, apart from Loz, obviously.

Moon

Postby Moon » Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:20 pm

LD MK 2 wrote:I had to make a new account. My old one didn't work. It said I should request a new password but gave me no option how to do that. My old username was Lord David the Denied. Used to be active here some years ago. Not many names I recognised when I looked round. Larnz I remember, and Blackbird, and Dr Egg, and Bugsy. Didn't see any others, apart from Loz, obviously.

Your old one wouldn't have worked anyway because you were banned a very long time ago...if you really are the same reprobate. :roll:
"Wise men speak because they have something to say: fools because they have to say something"...Plato

LD MK 2

Postby LD MK 2 » Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:23 pm

Banned, was it? I heard someone had changed the password and logged into it years ago but I never tried to use it since I stopped visiting. You obviously remember those days, but your name isn't familiar. Did you have another user name in the past?

the blade master

Postby the blade master » Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:15 pm

most of the names you,ve mentioned arnt here no more apart from larns who pops in once in a while
forum moderator

a wise man can learn more from a foolish answer than a fool can from a wise answer
the only time a fisherman tells the truth is when he calls another fisherman a liar

Mellony

Postby Mellony » Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:35 pm

The name rings a bell, Ive been a member for nearly 8 years lol - just realized how long that actually is and how much i have learnt since my noob posts back in 2004 haha
Semper cogitatio.

Return to “Visitors Centre”