A possible 'good'bye

Place for newcomers and leavers to announce their arrival and departure. Forum rules and handy links can be found in here

Moderators: Big Lazy, Moderators

ECAkeris
Location: Right at the junction, then left at the pheasant with no agenda

A possible 'good'bye

Post by ECAkeris » Thu Jan 06, 2005 11:54 pm

I'm finding it really hard to get from one day to the next at the moment. All I want to do is fall asleep and never wake up. What's the point of living if you really see nothing to look forward to?

Logan

Re: A possible 'good'bye

Post by Logan » Fri Jan 07, 2005 9:11 am

ECAkeris wrote:What's the point of living if you really see nothing to look forward to?
That's the beauty of living, you don't know what the next day holds. Each day can be full of suprises. They maybe few and far between, but sometimes even one of those suprises is worth living to see.

HatchA

Post by HatchA » Fri Jan 07, 2005 1:42 pm

hey ECA pal, don't take this the wrong way... it's meant with all sincerity... get yourself to a doctor! you are showing a classic sign of depression! This can be easily remedied by being prescribed the correct strength and type of anti- depressant.

there's no stigma attached to depression anymore, it's nothing to be ashamed or embarrassed about. more people than you think suffer from one kind of depression or another and do nothing about it.

please see someone, tell them exactly how you feel and hopefully you can get on the road to a cheerier you (K)

take care, pal and good luck :???:

Big Lazy
Blades-UK Admin

Post by Big Lazy » Fri Jan 07, 2005 2:19 pm

I've been there mate, sometimes still do feel that way. My dilemma was that if we all have to die whats the point in doing anything as it will all be for nothing in the end anyway. Some mornings I still ask myself that question and need to search for an answer to get me outta bed.

It's hard to pull yourself outta the slump you may be in, especially if the only thing you have in your life is routine such as getting up, going to work, coming home, doing f*ck all, then doing it again the next day.

Life is full of change and surprises, and change can be good, sometimes bad, but change is inevitable and your life will inevitably change as a result of it.

12 months from now I guarantee you things will be different and when you look back you'll wonder what the hell you was thinking.

I also find that if life is really sh*t, and the people around you and your routine are getting you down, you just need to escape from everything for a while. Pick a town, any town, get a train there, get yourself in a B&B for a week and just chill out. Explore what ever town you're in and forget about what ever problems you have back home. I gave this advice to a mate of mine once and he hasn't come back lol. God knows why he chose Manchester though???

Logan

Post by Logan » Fri Jan 07, 2005 2:35 pm

Sound advice Larn (H)
Larnbowski wrote:I gave this advice to a mate of mine once and he hasn't come back lol. God knows why he chose Manchester though???
:|