Place for newcomers and leavers to announce their arrival and departure. Forum rules and handy links can be found in here
Moderators: Big Lazy, Moderators
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2004 2:59 am
- Location: Blackpool
Good evening, I'm Si- And I'm an addict.
- Posts: 819
- Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2003 4:13 pm
- Location: Thurso, Caithness, Scotland
You must be at this time in the morning! Welcome! 8)
- Posts: 960
- Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2004 12:19 am
- Location: United States
- Posts: 511
- Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2005 3:27 pm
- Location: Wouldnt you like to know...
orate kid. - addicted 2 wot exactly?
- Posts: 17418
- Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 1:27 pm
- Location: Dundonia
- Posts: 6887
- Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2003 11:33 am
- Location: Lost in an empty space
- Posts: 59
- Joined: Sun May 23, 2004 2:48 pm
- Location: Minas Morgul
- Posts: 3060
- Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2003 11:47 pm
- Location: location location!
- Posts: 364
- Joined: Thu Mar 18, 2004 11:55 am
- Location: Wirral, Merseyside
Hail and Welcome!
- Posts: 893
- Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2004 9:45 pm
- Location: Leicestershire UK
Welcome and Merry Met
- Posts: 509
- Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2004 8:17 pm
- Location: The Cornish Riviera
Hi and welcome to the forum 8)
Yea, addicted to what ?
and dont say what have you got?? (H)
hi ho, junkie (H)
I guess the addiction is swords..... but that's a pretty safe guess, huh?
welcome aboard to the Betty Ford clinic for swords..... 8)
we'll try make your stay as pleasant as possible