Forum site graphic missing

Post any feedback or suggestions relating to the Blades-UK website and forum

Moderators: Big Lazy, Moderators

skippydm

Postby skippydm » Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:11 pm

you click on the arrow then you can choose how you want the image resized (tick the box so it actually does it)

the blade master

Postby the blade master » Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:43 pm

sorry skippy went to wrong resize box bin to that screen did as instructed where i go wrong as i dont know how to do it is the pasting /cutting /and transfering this to there bit mick
forum moderator

a wise man can learn more from a foolish answer than a fool can from a wise answer
the only time a fisherman tells the truth is when he calls another fisherman a liar

skippydm

Postby skippydm » Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:08 am

oh :>

you need to highlight the text it will have direct link (its the last link when you upload the picture and the last when you click my images on imageshack) then copy the text (Ctrl+C)

then in the profile part at the bottom, it has about avatar, theres a box with off site avatar just click on there and paste (Ctrl+V) then just svae the profile and it should work

:GGe

the blade master

Postby the blade master » Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:20 pm

:D hey skippy as you can see avatar is now working friend of mine came round and showed me how its done shows you how easy it is if you now what your doing i must take more lessons :D any one willing to give a computer geriatric :wheels: lessons lol :D :D
forum moderator

a wise man can learn more from a foolish answer than a fool can from a wise answer
the only time a fisherman tells the truth is when he calls another fisherman a liar

Return to “Feedback & Suggestions”