Humble Thanks

Post any feedback or suggestions relating to the Blades-UK website and forum

Moderators: Big Lazy, Moderators

kirisute

Humble Thanks

Postby kirisute » Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:44 pm

treated myself to a new katana for my collection today. Visited Blades Uk and received the usual superb level of service and customer satsifaction as always!
Thanks again

ps:
dont forget to let me know whan you want that Predator artwork! ;)

Big Lazy
Blades-UK Admin

Postby Big Lazy » Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:16 pm

What sis you buy nice dude? Pics are always welcomed too :mrgreen:
Pimp or die baby!

kirisute

Postby kirisute » Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:35 pm

LOL! dont know if they have any left in stock! bought one of the *sale* damascus katana...Masahiro Damascus katana...double pegged, two saya, two tsuba.....very nice piece of kit....weighted nicely...though slightly heavy being damascus......
my only gripe is it seems cursingly hard to actually "break" down.....bit of a tight fit when put together methinks! LOL....

as requested:

the blade is very very nice looking....with some lovely patterning....not exceptionally sharp..but not a "ground" sharpen either....all in all its a very very nice katana and im looking forwards to practicing with it when my new students start in a month or so.....
Last edited by kirisute on Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

freedom

Postby freedom » Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:17 pm

that predator with the skinless human would be perfect for my new office canvass, if you could email me the high res. version I'd be eternally grateful . . admin2@blades-uk.com , cheers, glad the sword is to your liking.

Loz

kirisute

Postby kirisute » Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:11 am

consider it done my friend......it shall be with you today.....did the printers specify any kind of special file settings? cmyk, dpi etc etc?

Loz
Blades UK

Postby Loz » Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:36 am

kirisute wrote:consider it done my friend......it shall be with you today.....did the printers specify any kind of special file settings? cmyk, dpi etc etc?

only a minimum of 300 dpi but the higher the better, cheers
http://www.Blades-UK.com for your Swords

kirisute

Postby kirisute » Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:42 am

hi res is saved at 600 dpi ;) so you shouldnt have any problems with it...think it will be close to 2500*3500 pixels......should make a good hi res print for you

kirisute

Postby kirisute » Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:55 pm

btw...im working on a new Predator image right now as well....will be a full figure shot of the Predator on its own..with a Jungle-esque background....should look pretty superb when its done.....
ill post a low res copy here...if you like it ill send you that one also...
if people fancy seing what we are going on about....i produce digital artwork....and Loz fancied one for his office wall! LOL....
heres a low res piccy for you all to see:
Last edited by kirisute on Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

skippydm

Postby skippydm » Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:22 pm

:| now thats some good sh1t right there :twisted:

My mate does stuff like that, except hes useless with a pc so draws it all out on paper. will see if i can get some of his pics and upload them no promises tho :>

kirisute

Postby kirisute » Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:19 pm

image is a bit big to email Loz so ive sent you an email with a download link to it from my website.
let me know if you get it ok.....

Blackbird

Postby Blackbird » Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:03 pm

Thats bloody good :D
Blade with whom I have lived
Blade with whom I shall die
Strike once dear heart
And then Goodbye

Logan wrote:Its not always the tape I find the trickiest. I gotta admit, I spent a good 10minutes trying to get into my Willie! Was trying to work out where ends were, flaps, openings, how it came apart...lol thought I was never gonna get in! :D

Return to “Feedback & Suggestions”