Just Wondering...

Post any feedback or suggestions relating to the Blades-UK website and forum

Moderators: Big Lazy, Moderators

skippydm

Re: Just Wondering...

Postby skippydm » Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:41 pm

Loz wrote:you'll be happy to hear they'll be an entire section devoted to rapiers, shipment with these on arrives early April, also we'd like to hear what you want on the site, imagine having a huge 2000 page catalogue in front of you full of knives and swords but not really knowing what people will want, or more importantly what they'll pay for what they do want, not that i've done too badly at getting that right most of the time.

Had alot of new stuff arrive in the last few weeks to add, including more crossbows (full metal ones, already constructed, proper archers bows and alot of fantasy daggers and the like. Also thinking about adding more of the top brand knives at fairier prices than I've seen them for elsewhere but £60-£70 folding knives are not exactly my field of expertise so need some advice on what is the practial katana of folding knives.

It would be worth contacting Sal from Spyderco, he was over in the UK the other week,

there is also Benchmade which is a good make, Victronox are good sellers, theres also Kershaw. To name a few good knife companies ;)

Cool McSerious

Postby Cool McSerious » Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:39 pm

Actually Loz, what I'd really like would be a pair of balisong knives, a few more katana, a wak or two, a sabre... God I hate this nanny state.

Aaaanyway - definitely love to see some practical rapiers and such. Also there should be A Song Of Ice And Fire replica swords coming out - http://www.valyriansteel.com/ - I don't suppose you've heard anything about them have you? Would you be able to stock them when they're done, d'you know?

Also I can't wait to see some sageo come in. 3/4 of the good swords I own are black so it'd be cool to get some colour in there to mix it up a bit. And the sageo on the PFK is disgracefully cheap, so I'm desperate to change that. Anyway you already emailed me saying some are coming in, so I'm just venting my impatience :D

Blackbird

Postby Blackbird » Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:44 pm

Did I just see the words proper archers bows :D
Blade with whom I have lived
Blade with whom I shall die
Strike once dear heart
And then Goodbye

Logan wrote:Its not always the tape I find the trickiest. I gotta admit, I spent a good 10minutes trying to get into my Willie! Was trying to work out where ends were, flaps, openings, how it came apart...lol thought I was never gonna get in! :D

kirisute

Postby kirisute » Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:13 am

i mentioned archery stuff....

Return to “Feedback & Suggestions”