a small idea :D

Post any feedback or suggestions relating to the Blades-UK website and forum

Moderators: Big Lazy, Moderators

the blade master

Re: a small idea :D

Postby the blade master » Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:31 pm

try the section called your collections could be there you may have to
go back a bit some of the guys have some real nice pieces too look out for malvern man
theres a guy who bought every high end chen kat going and then some.
forum moderator

a wise man can learn more from a foolish answer than a fool can from a wise answer
the only time a fisherman tells the truth is when he calls another fisherman a liar

Katzujinken

Postby Katzujinken » Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:42 pm

Loz is good to his customers, just sorted me out with this Blades-UK Folded 1095 Katana http://www.blades-uk.com/large_pic.php?product_id=3069

instead of this blade i was going to get the PK, but this seems far higher quality with the fittings, and a genuine hammon etc. Can`t wait to receive it!

oh mick i had a look on your imageshack profile instead, some Fantastic blades on there! especially a white katana on the bottom of a set of 3 stand, really beutifull looking sword.

may i ask what design it is?

Best regards, Luke.

swayZtyle

Postby swayZtyle » Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:30 am

Loz wrote:...The bottom line is that HMRC will now seize any samurai sword coming into the UK using the handmade defence that isn't clay forged, which essentially has destroyed the under £130 market overnight.

Ahhh I see. Thanks for the informed post, though it does explain the 'cheap Kat' situation; it's still true that B-UK can't compete against the Martial Arts stockists in terms of training equipment, clothing and iaito/shinken though, which is mainly what I meant, and what the topic relates to :>

The incoming Ninja stock sounds interesting though.

Katzujinken

Postby Katzujinken » Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:13 pm

a really really good idea would be a mini review thing on the main site on each weapon for sale, so people who own the sword/blade for sale can leave there review on the blade to tempt people to buy it even more, however could be a double edged sword it would be worth a go tbh

the blade master

Postby the blade master » Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:16 pm

katz hi
if you check the old threads carefully you will find most of the swords of worth have allready had a reviews especialy the high end chens the tinker pierces
some ryumons etc its just a case of looking for and finding them
forum moderator

a wise man can learn more from a foolish answer than a fool can from a wise answer
the only time a fisherman tells the truth is when he calls another fisherman a liar

Katzujinken

Postby Katzujinken » Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:33 am

ahhh i see, i`ll be posting my own little review of the blades uk forged - katana when i get it.. looks the business!

the blade master

Postby the blade master » Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:06 pm

looking forward to it
forum moderator

Return to “Feedback & Suggestions”