Bill's Demon Sword Replica

Post any feedback or suggestions relating to the Blades-UK website and forum

Moderators: Big Lazy, Moderators

tombeck

Bill's Demon Sword Replica

Postby tombeck » Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:24 am

hi everyone, I was just wondering if there were any replica swords of Bill's 'demon' sword from KIll Bill, i found some on american sites but none on any uk sites. I was curious if blades-uk have previously stocked them or if any are about. Any feedback would be great, thanks.

the blade master

Re: Bill's Demon Sword Replica

Postby the blade master » Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:55 am

tombeck hi
blades did stock them im not sure if lawrence has any left
give him a call just to make sure and wellcome to the forum
mick
forum moderator

a wise man can learn more from a foolish answer than a fool can from a wise answer
the only time a fisherman tells the truth is when he calls another fisherman a liar

Loz
Blades UK

Postby Loz » Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:27 pm

We can no longer get these I'm afraid, HMRC won't let them through as they don't believe they meet the definition in law of being 'traditionally hand forged', we could argue otherwise in court, and almost certainly win, but the costs don't make this course economically sane.

We may get something similar in a clay forged and folded finish that would clear customs, but price would be £299 and it wouldn't be until later in the year as we're concentrating on building up stock of Ninja Swords at present.
http://www.Blades-UK.com for your Swords

tombeck

Postby tombeck » Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:55 pm

Ok thanks for the reply, im thinking of buying a chen practical for now, but will be interested in buying the hanzo replica in the future, will keep an eye out for it, cheers

the blade master

Postby the blade master » Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:07 pm

your wellcome :D
forum moderator

a wise man can learn more from a foolish answer than a fool can from a wise answer
the only time a fisherman tells the truth is when he calls another fisherman a liar

tombeck

Postby tombeck » Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:23 pm

i have decided on the practical plus for now, however wanted a nice table stand, like the 'Black Lacquer Japanese Sword Display', I was wondering if you had the stand that just carries the katana with the padded shelf rather than the one on the site. If so I'l get to ordering it within the next few weeks, thanks again.
(p.s, sorry for being off topic)

the blade master

Postby the blade master » Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:42 pm

tombeck hi
call lawrence on the number on the main page not everything he carries is on the site so it wont
do any harm to call ive one like your after and there not bad at all nice finish too and well worth the money
mick :D
forum moderator

Return to “Feedback & Suggestions”