Forum Issue

Post any feedback or suggestions relating to the Blades-UK website and forum

Moderators: Big Lazy, Moderators

jamesb0551

Forum Issue

Postby jamesb0551 » Tue May 24, 2011 7:07 pm

Dont know if anyone else is having this issue but when i click to go to the forum from buks website, it fails it seems to be trying to send me to the wrong url so i have to manually type in the url to get here.
you must consider every man your enemy who speaks ill of your king, and you must hate a Frenchman as you hate the devil - Horatio Nelson

Vampire_Knight

Re: Forum Issue

Postby Vampire_Knight » Tue May 24, 2011 7:34 pm

I dont seem to have that problem m8 have you tried clearing out the cookies in your browser
When a star creates Iron, it die`s . And with a lot of work iron becomes a sword, So respect the power your sword holds. And use it with great care and wisdom!

日毒

the blade master

Re: Forum Issue

Postby the blade master » Tue May 24, 2011 9:12 pm

hi
seems fine here but ive had the same problem in the past now heres what works for me remove buks from your favourites
google blades-uk reinstall onto favourites should be ok then sometimes its just a bad install thats why the removal/ reinstall
process try it
mick
forum moderator

a wise man can learn more from a foolish answer than a fool can from a wise answer
the only time a fisherman tells the truth is when he calls another fisherman a liar

Return to “Feedback & Suggestions”