Kill Bill Forum

Post any feedback or suggestions relating to the Blades-UK website and forum

Moderators: Big Lazy, Moderators

Angelus

Kill Bill Forum

Post by Angelus » Tue Oct 26, 2004 3:12 pm

Hey,

Just wondering if it would be possible to put a new forum on here specifically for Kill Bill. There seems to be alot of interest in it and it gets a tad annoying wandering into advice and latest and other places and just seeing numerous Kill Bill Replica's threads.

Just a thought

Simoriax

Post by Simoriax » Tue Oct 26, 2004 5:48 pm

what is there to talk about?

Angelus

Post by Angelus » Tue Oct 26, 2004 5:52 pm

All the numerous kill bill replica threads that keep popping up? As I said was just a thought as I keep seeing threads titled kill bill

Simoriax

Post by Simoriax » Tue Oct 26, 2004 6:02 pm

its all the same tho...

"can i get a kill bill sword?"

Angelus

Post by Angelus » Tue Oct 26, 2004 6:07 pm

Yeah but it puts it all in the same place so we don't have to keep seeing it lol 8)

Gorilla Warfairy

Post by Gorilla Warfairy » Tue Oct 26, 2004 6:15 pm

Actually, it might be an idea to put a sticky up wrt KB to stop all these questions being asked

It should say something along the lines of...

There are no official KB replicas, but there are some unofficial ones. However these are all rubbish and a complete waste of money. Blades-uk are getting some replicas in to check the quality, if the standard is high enough they will appear on the site, if not they won't. Don't ask when they will be in because unless its posted here we don't know. And most of us don't care anyway.

If you want a decent katana have a look at the Paul Chen section of the site, if you just want a bit of metal with kill bill on the side then send me an email and i'll tell you where to stick it.

heres an addy for you to email:
idontwantacrappykillbillsword@hotmail.com

Angelus

Post by Angelus » Tue Oct 26, 2004 6:17 pm

Gorilla Warfare wrote:Actually, it might be an idea to put a sticky up wrt KB to stop all these questions being asked

It should say something along the lines of...

There are no official KB replicas, but there are some unofficial ones. However these are all rubbish and a complete waste of money. Blades-uk are getting some replicas in to check the quality, if the standard is high enough they will appear on the site, if not they won't. Don't ask when they will be in because unless its posted here we don't know. And most of us don't care anyway.

If you want a decent katana have a look at the Paul Chen section of the site, if you just want a bit of metal with kill bill on the side then send me an email and i'll tell you where to stick it.

heres an addy for you to email:
idontwantacrappykillbillsword@hotmail.com
Sounds like a plan :-D

Ghafrash

Post by Ghafrash » Tue Oct 26, 2004 7:49 pm

Well, there is a LOTR forum. But yea, I think a sticky would be a good idea.

Angelus

Post by Angelus » Tue Oct 26, 2004 7:51 pm

Ghafrash wrote:Well, there is a LOTR forum. But yea, I think a sticky would be a good idea.
LOTR has a lot more to be spoken about though so I can see where Sim was coming from on that one. Some kind of notice on the forums themselves stating whats going on with them would be good. I know there is one on the main site but people don't seem to see it before coming on the forums posting about it

Logan

Post by Logan » Tue Oct 26, 2004 9:06 pm

Its a passing phase. Happens a few times a year, when a movie features a sword, people come on for months and months saying 'oooh, where can I get the sword from blah blah movie' then eventually one's either released to shut them up or they just get bored and dissapear! :-D

Blackbird

Post by Blackbird » Tue Oct 26, 2004 9:33 pm

Reminds me of the whole kats from Equilibrium phase.

Master Dragoon

Post by Master Dragoon » Tue Oct 26, 2004 11:16 pm

Blackbird wrote:Reminds me of the whole kats from Equilibrium phase.
yeah altho that lasted the whole of a week lol

Logan

Post by Logan » Wed Oct 27, 2004 7:52 am

Or more recent, the Last Samurai.

michael_collins_2000_ie

Post by michael_collins_2000_ie » Mon Nov 01, 2004 4:20 pm

Yeah maybe if you stickied them both in the same sticky, itd at least keep some clutter off the boards

kenshin the endymion

Post by kenshin the endymion » Sat Nov 27, 2004 8:33 pm

the whole kill bill thing will blow away like a pee in the wind anyway in time so a forum dedicated to such rubbish would not see much action. and like sim? said whats to talk about?