Arming Cap, Chainmail and Helm.

Sword related DIY and Projects discussion

Moderators: Big Lazy, Moderators

Logan

Postby Logan » Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:55 am

Wouldn't it be interesting to see how this armour fits onto say, a female wearing lingerie, from an interest point of view, right? 8)

User avatar
stYx
Posts: 971
Joined: Wed Apr 26, 2006 11:20 am
Location: Stoke on Trent
Contact:

Postby stYx » Wed Jul 12, 2006 11:38 am

wtf? wrote:
Blackbird wrote:I knew we werent gonna get through this thread without at least 1 bit of smut 8)


technically its 2 bits... unless theres something we all need to know about... but i see your point.

nice work, as well.


That'll be the cold weather right?
ImageImage

HatchA

Postby HatchA » Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:04 pm

Logan wrote:Wouldn't it be interesting to see how this armour fits onto say, a female wearing lingerie, from an interest point of view, right? 8)



no, Logan.... see... you need to put it into a legitimate context... maybe something like this...

A warrior woman is awoken in the small hours by a band of thieves and briggands attempting to break into her farmhouse to steal the livestock, any valuables and have their way with the inhabitants too.....

She has only enough time to grab her arming cap, chainmail, helm and preffered weapon of choice.... namely a Chen GO before her chamber door is viciously booted in and she is faced, most modestly, with several leering, unwashed forest-dwelling bandits..........

now.... for an accurate portrayel of what that scene might look like.... wouldn't it be in every males interest, historically speaking of course, to have someone "act out" the depiction....?

I mean come on Logan..... you make it sound like we just want to see swords 'n' titties or something...... :roll:

which is SOOOOOOO not the case........ I swear.......

(H)

User avatar
Blackbird
Posts: 17418
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 1:27 pm
Location: Dundonia
Contact:

Postby Blackbird » Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:19 am

HatchA wrote:
Logan wrote:Wouldn't it be interesting to see how this armour fits onto say, a female wearing lingerie, from an interest point of view, right? 8)



no, Logan.... see... you need to put it into a legitimate context... maybe something like this...

A warrior woman is awoken in the small hours by a band of thieves and briggands attempting to break into her farmhouse to steal the livestock, any valuables and have their way with the inhabitants too.....

She has only enough time to grab her arming cap, chainmail, helm and preffered weapon of choice.... namely a Chen GO before her chamber door is viciously booted in and she is faced, most modestly, with several leering, unwashed forest-dwelling bandits..........

now.... for an accurate portrayel of what that scene might look like.... wouldn't it be in every males interest, historically speaking of course, to have someone "act out" the depiction....?

I mean come on Logan..... you make it sound like we just want to see swords 'n' titties or something...... :roll:

which is SOOOOOOO not the case........ I swear.......

(H)



A cold day in hel boys a cold day in hel....
A kat with Euro armour, Ied never live it down :twisted: 8) (K)
Blade with whom I have lived
Blade with whom I shall die
Strike once dear heart
And then Goodbye

Logan wrote:Its not always the tape I find the trickiest. I gotta admit, I spent a good 10minutes trying to get into my Willie! Was trying to work out where ends were, flaps, openings, how it came apart...lol thought I was never gonna get in! :D

HatchA

Postby HatchA » Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:24 pm

ah, it was worth a try......

8)

although..... you could always use Cruithne..... ;)

HatchA

Postby HatchA » Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:24 pm

ah, it was worth a try......

8)

although..... you could always use Cruithne..... ;)

User avatar
Blackbird
Posts: 17418
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 1:27 pm
Location: Dundonia
Contact:

Postby Blackbird » Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:43 pm

HatchA wrote:ah, it was worth a try......

8)

although..... you could always use Cruithne..... ;)


Got so exited about that idea ya posted twice 8) (K)
Blade with whom I have lived

Blade with whom I shall die

Strike once dear heart

And then Goodbye



Logan wrote:Its not always the tape I find the trickiest. I gotta admit, I spent a good 10minutes trying to get into my Willie! Was trying to work out where ends were, flaps, openings, how it came apart...lol thought I was never gonna get in! :D

User avatar
wtf?
Posts: 1586
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 12:31 am

Postby wtf? » Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:51 pm

Blackbird wrote:
HatchA wrote:ah, it was worth a try......

8)

although..... you could always use Cruithne..... ;)


Got so exited about that idea ya posted twice 8) (K)


i dare say that isnt ALL he did twice. but its best to not ask questions, hun... its possible to get easily offended. 8)
Image
God i LOVE these things.

Image

Im not sure what weapons will be used to fight WWIII, but i know that WWIV will be waged with wooden sticks.

User avatar
Moon
Posts: 2851
Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2005 2:57 pm
Location: In orbit

Postby Moon » Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:53 pm

Blackbird wrote:
HatchA wrote:ah, it was worth a try......

8)

although..... you could always use Cruithne..... ;)


Got so exited about that idea ya posted twice 8) (K)


HatchA's new computer developed a minor hiccup,hiccup. :D
"Wise men speak because they have something to say: fools because they have to say something"...Plato

HatchA

Postby HatchA » Thu Jul 13, 2006 11:02 pm

wtf? wrote:
Blackbird wrote:
HatchA wrote:ah, it was worth a try......

8)

although..... you could always use Cruithne..... ;)


Got so exited about that idea ya posted twice 8) (K)


i dare say that isnt ALL he did twice. but its best to not ask questions, hun... its possible to get easily offended. 8)


hehehe ya got there before me...... ;)

User avatar
wabhimself
Posts: 1170
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 5:38 pm
Location: somewhere, nowhere, everywhere!

Postby wabhimself » Fri Jul 14, 2006 12:57 am

HatchA wrote:I mean come on Logan..... you make it sound like we just want to see swords 'n' titties or something...... :roll:


(H)

speak for yourself man :D BRING ON THE TITTIES 8)

User avatar
Blackbird
Posts: 17418
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 1:27 pm
Location: Dundonia
Contact:

Postby Blackbird » Fri Jul 14, 2006 4:51 pm

Next time I get the house to meself lads (K)
Blade with whom I have lived

Blade with whom I shall die

Strike once dear heart

And then Goodbye



Logan wrote:Its not always the tape I find the trickiest. I gotta admit, I spent a good 10minutes trying to get into my Willie! Was trying to work out where ends were, flaps, openings, how it came apart...lol thought I was never gonna get in! :D

Angelus

Postby Angelus » Fri Jul 14, 2006 4:52 pm

Blackbird wrote:Next time I get the house to meself lads (K)


Written contract right there 8)

User avatar
Blackbird
Posts: 17418
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 1:27 pm
Location: Dundonia
Contact:

Postby Blackbird » Fri Jul 14, 2006 5:01 pm

Angelus wrote:
Blackbird wrote:Next time I get the house to meself lads (K)


Written contract right there 8)


Wait and see 8) (K) :twisted:
Blade with whom I have lived

Blade with whom I shall die

Strike once dear heart

And then Goodbye



Logan wrote:Its not always the tape I find the trickiest. I gotta admit, I spent a good 10minutes trying to get into my Willie! Was trying to work out where ends were, flaps, openings, how it came apart...lol thought I was never gonna get in! :D

Angelus

Postby Angelus » Fri Jul 14, 2006 5:01 pm

Blackbird wrote:
Angelus wrote:
Blackbird wrote:Next time I get the house to meself lads (K)


Written contract right there 8)


Wait and see 8) (K) :twisted:


Of course, got a spot right on the edge of my seat to perch on (K)


Return to “DIY & Projects”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest