Roman Gladiator Helmet

With the private messaging facility disabled, post in here if you wish to grab a mod or admin's attention. Can also be used to get the attention of other users which keeps the rest of the forum clean of 'OI' and 'FAO' posts!

Kalith

Roman Gladiator Helmet

Postby Kalith » Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:52 pm

Hi there,

I was wondering if it's likely I'd have any chance of getting a replacement for an item. Unfortunately I don't have the original packing and I got it a few months back. It's still in the same condition I got it though, I've only been displaying it in my room.

I was looking at the pictures of the gladiator helm and I noticed that it has two small decorated discs on each side where the face plate connects to the rest of the helmet.

The one that I bought unfortunately never came with them and I never noticed until now, although I did think it looked slightly strange. I'm thinking the helm I got might have been a bad one off the production line as it looks like there's been a small welding problem on the side of the nose part, looks like a screw pushed into it or something. The pic shows it should be flat though.

There's also some strange scrapes on the left back side and a few of the spikes fell out, though I was able to screw them back in. At first I just ignored all this because I knew it wasn't a largely expensive purchase, but after noticing the missing disc parts it kinda all adds up and has put me off a bit.

What steps should I take? If I fill out the damaged goods form will they tell me whether I can still get a replacement?

Mellony

Postby Mellony » Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:57 pm

hi m8, sorry to hear this :(

i'd start with raising a support ticket: http://www.blades-uk.com/support.php

or report it as a 'damaged goods' item here http://www.blades-uk.com/problem.php?mode=damaged

no doubt They will then tell you what your options are etc and go from there.
Semper cogitatio.

skippydm

Postby skippydm » Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:58 pm

Well a few months, i doubt it, most will say 28days and thats it, worth a try tho ;)

Return to “Attention & Announcements”