Help where's my order???

With the private messaging facility disabled, post in here if you wish to grab a mod or admin's attention. Can also be used to get the attention of other users which keeps the rest of the forum clean of 'OI' and 'FAO' posts!

pangie

Help where's my order???

Postby pangie » Tue May 17, 2011 5:52 pm

hiya, am new on here, have ordered three nice looking daggers,but have a problem..was told they would be here today as did phone up to make sure,,but its now 5.55pm and ive been in waiting all day and have not arrived?? :S :roll: :8745 :8745 going to phone up again does this happen alot??

Loz
Blades UK

Re: Help where's my order???

Postby Loz » Tue May 17, 2011 7:43 pm

Welcome to Parcelforce Worldwide's WDMTM Online

IMPORTANT SERVICE INFORMATION

TUESDAY 17TH MAY 2011 2 PM

You may have seen the service update today on our website informing you that we experienced a major mechanical failure in our national hub last night affecting one of our four sorting machines. Whilst we managed to process around 90% of parcels which will be delivered as normal today, we were not able to sort all parcels so there will be a considerable number of parcels delayed today. All parcels not delivered today are being processed for delivery tomorrow. These parcels can be identified as having the last scan as received and processed at our national hub.

As of 1.30pm today unfortunately the mechanical issues are still not totally resolved on the one sorting machine, so we wanted to inform you that if this is not resolved for this evenings main processing phase there is still a small risk that some parcels you despatch with us today may not be processed tonight and may result in a delay in delivery.

We are endeavouring to resolve this issue as quickly as we can. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused by this matter and we will of course keep you informed of the situation as it progresses.

As far as the 'does this happen a lot' remark, in the last 11 years that I can remember, and excluding delays caused by snow, I think there has been 1 power cut at the national hub and 1 bomb scare
http://www.Blades-UK.com for your Swords

pangie

Postby pangie » Wed May 18, 2011 10:51 am

hi loz,
Thanks for explaining the problems with my delivery :cry: ,did not see the information on your web site? Just my unfortunate luck...with my first order with you. So hope and really looking forward to getting my items today!! :015 fingers crossed....many thanks ;) :D

the blade master

Postby the blade master » Wed May 18, 2011 2:59 pm

hi pangie
in all my years of dealing with buks ive only had one screw up not bucks fault it was parcelforce to blame
they sent my parcel to the wrong delivery depot so instead of getting it on friday as expected it was delivered monday
two days late no biggee really
mick
forum moderator

a wise man can learn more from a foolish answer than a fool can from a wise answer
the only time a fisherman tells the truth is when he calls another fisherman a liar

pangie

Postby pangie » Wed May 25, 2011 6:24 pm

:D Thanks for message,, yea was told by parcelman that it was their fault my order was late. But....got them next day!! :GGe And very happy with the three items i brought from blades for my boyfriends birthday.All on display now. He loved them, many thanks loz :D

Big Lazy
Blades-UK Admin

Postby Big Lazy » Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:43 am

I've had a parcel (sent from Europe) go to the wrong sodding country lol. It soon got sent back on its correct path, just left me waiting a fair few days longer.
Pimp or die baby!

Return to “Attention & Announcements”