Returns Policy?

With the private messaging facility disabled, post in here if you wish to grab a mod or admin's attention. Can also be used to get the attention of other users which keeps the rest of the forum clean of 'OI' and 'FAO' posts!

LogicComet

Returns Policy?

Post by LogicComet » Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:21 am

Okay, so, first of all let me explain my situation here. Very keen to start a sword collection of my own after having seen many examples online, I came across blades UK and was taken aback by all the choices! Long story short, I may or may not have made some impulse purchases that I might actually regret a little (one of the swords had a red-tinted blade I'd never seen before). Now unfortunately time's a little tight here (I've only recently come back here with a clear head and reviewed my collection starters with a clear head, as it were). SO my main question is this: Is it better to wait until the swords have arrived and then send back the ones I'm not so keen on? would I then be able to exchange those for a sword I like of equal or similar value? Asking this question because the alternative will be a bit of a hassle seeing as my order's already been made ready to go.
BUT, if it's possible, and if not fair enough; I can see how this would be a bother, but if it is possible, might I be able to swap out certain swords before my order is sent? I understand, obviously, if that isn't doable and will of course wait until my order is shipped (apologies for cheek here, it's just that I thought that swapping them out now might save extra hassle in the long run: you sending the swords, having to sort through the returns etc.)
Once again, I do apologise for pushing my luck here.
Thanks in advance for any advice,
Rob.

Big Lazy
Blades-UK Admin

Re: Returns Policy?

Post by Big Lazy » Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:29 am

Apologies for not approving your post earlier, its been a long day/night. Please refer to your other post regarding this matter.
Pimp or die baby!