Behold (mostt of) my collection

Post photos of your prized collections here.
Lone Wolf

Behold (mostt of) my collection

Postby Lone Wolf » Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:59 pm

My Onimusha sword of the oni, a set of three wall hangers, my axe and a couple of rustic style knives are still at my parents. but here be the rest including my collection of Bleach key chain katanas (just to take up space) and excluding my foam practice nunchucks.

Lone Wolf

Re: Behold (mostt of) my collection

Postby Lone Wolf » Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:03 pm

Picture has been sized wrong on this forum, the thing at the side that is cut off is.........

Geordie Ross

Postby Geordie Ross » Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:54 pm

Very nice set mate!! That gun-sword is pretty groovy lol, and are thoes throwing stars leagal? I heard they where banned? And where did you get em? I want one lol
Ps is that the Chen practical ninja-to?
War does not determine who is right, only who is left.

Lone Wolf

Postby Lone Wolf » Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:02 pm

thats the chen practical plus katana and the blackend ninja. are they illegal? damn thought I'd excluded anything like that from the picture :S got em many, many years ago, probably from Ebay I can't remember, that there is around 15+ years worth of stuff, I took an 8 year rest while living in a tiny little sh*t hole of a studio flat, now I'm in a bigger place and collecting again.

Geordie Ross

Postby Geordie Ross » Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:51 pm

Ahh it's ok to own them (I think?) it's just selling/trading them that banned, an I'm not even sure of that style of throwing star is banned, but I think it say it's banned if it has 3+ sides on it
I really like yours, do you know the name of them?
EDIT I done a bit research on it and your black one is "master cutlery cyclone folder" not sure about the silver one? But I really want one and I'm furiously jealous lol
Last edited by Geordie Ross on Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Geordie Ross

Postby Geordie Ross » Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:01 pm

By the way where's your other jutte? (the sai with a tassel) there supposed to come in two lol :P

Moon

Postby Moon » Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:18 pm

Geordie Ross wrote:By the way where's your other jutte? (the sai with a tassel) there supposed to come in two lol :P

Jutte never did come in pairs, they're not sai. ;)
"Wise men speak because they have something to say: fools because they have to say something"...Plato

Geordie Ross

Postby Geordie Ross » Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:06 pm

I bought a pair a few years back, thought they where like a Japanese double truncheon lol

Moon

Postby Moon » Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:30 pm

Geordie Ross wrote:I bought a pair a few years back, thought they where like a Japanese double truncheon lol

You're half right ;) jutte were used by Edo 'police' for trapping blades and probably giving the offender a good bashing before being taken into custody. :D
"Wise men speak because they have something to say: fools because they have to say something"...Plato

Geordie Ross

Postby Geordie Ross » Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:33 pm

Moon wrote:
Geordie Ross wrote:I bought a pair a few years back, thought they where like a Japanese double truncheon lol

You're half right ;) jutte were used by Edo 'police' for trapping blades and probably giving the offender a good bashing before being taken into custody. :D

Not much has changed lol

Moon

Postby Moon » Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:24 am

Geordie Ross wrote:Not much has changed lol

I wouldn't know. Image

liquidator96

Postby liquidator96 » Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:04 pm

A really nice collection you have there, me & the Mrs are Final Fantasy fans, so that Gunblade stood out the most to us, am I right in thinking that it's Siefier Almassy's weapon of choice, (spelling not that good), the shuriken are something else, I also had some pre-ban items, but they have been lost when moving dwellings, (I'm sure there are 'moving gremlins' that nick your stuff), great collection Lone Wolf, all the best, Martin. :D

Lone Wolf

Postby Lone Wolf » Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:16 pm

Yeah that Sifers one or what ever his name is (fake of his anyway), They are both the same Cyclones just different colours, don't know what they are classed as, they are not throwing stars really they are three lock knives on one handle so I don't think they count plus they are massive.

The Jutte was in Japan Centre, London for some reason (some celebration?) they had two sizes both with keyrings on them and both under a fiver along with the cards and things, thats the large one, I was going to get the little one another time but they haven't had em since :cry:

uberdata79

Postby uberdata79 » Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:24 pm

is that a gunblade i see???
:GG

wtf?

Postby wtf? » Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:18 pm

The cyclones arent illigal. I had a good few a while back for sale... But their really badly made. They sold well, though. Pretty though... And I think you can still buy them. Their rare, but...

And jutte are most definately singular items...
God i LOVE these things.

Im not sure what weapons will be used to fight WWIII, but i know that WWIV will be waged with wooden sticks.

Return to “Your Collections”