A few knives

Post photos of your prized collections here.
Pious Pigeon

A few knives

Postby Pious Pigeon » Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:40 pm

These are two of the bigger fixed blades in my collection. What I'd call doomsday knives or zombie killers. :D

The top one's a Custom knife made for me by Bones. o1 steel with a beeswax coated, cord wrapped handle. The bottom one's a ZT Tooth with 6150 spring steel and leather wrap handle. Both knives have been given a forced patina to make them look "weathered".

Here's a better picture of the Bones cleaver.

Another two; a Busse Hell Razor with a custom made paracord handguard and an Extrema Ratio Shrapnel.

I hope you like them. I'll post some more pictures if anyone's interested in seeing some more.

Cheers!

Moon

Re: A few knives

Postby Moon » Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:36 pm

Mr Bones makes some great knives, from the simple and rustic to the very shiny and elegant.

That ZT 'Tooth' looks a tad illegal to me even though the knuckle guard is removable. :|
"Wise men speak because they have something to say: fools because they have to say something"...Plato

Pious Pigeon

Postby Pious Pigeon » Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:42 pm

The hand guards shipped separately and I admit, they are a bit naughty, but legal to own if kept in the house as far as I can make out of British law.

Yes, bones does some blinding work. I've got a couple of Ru Titley's pieces which he did the heat treatment on and they're all stellar cutters and he's a great bloke to deal with.

Geordie Ross

Postby Geordie Ross » Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:10 pm

They look crude and brutal lol their names are cool
War does not determine who is right, only who is left.

gooseman

Postby gooseman » Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:49 pm

PP
nice bunch of knives ya got there, never seen a hand gaurd like that before, cool
it's the mother of invention thing going on i guess!! (i take it handgaurds are frowned upon in UK)
also LOVE the cleaver!!! take about a basic utility blade i believe that would anything you asked of it amd then some!!
NICE!!!!!
da gooseman

wtf?

Postby wtf? » Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:15 am

Who is this "bones" that you speak of?
God i LOVE these things.

Im not sure what weapons will be used to fight WWIII, but i know that WWIV will be waged with wooden sticks.

wtf?

Postby wtf? » Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:18 am

Scratch that... Ive just worked out what the ZT stands for... Im rather irritated 5160 is so hard to get over here...

God i LOVE these things.

Im not sure what weapons will be used to fight WWIII, but i know that WWIV will be waged with wooden sticks.

Return to “Your Collections”