Schrade SCHF14

Reviews of Blades-UK products as provided by the customers

Moderators: Big Lazy, Moderators

liquidator96

Schrade SCHF14

Postby liquidator96 » Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:07 pm

This is one of four new knives I received the other day.
This is the Schrade SCHF14, made from 8Cr13Mov; it has a 3 ¼ inch blade, with a 4 ½ inch handle, 3.8mm thick full tang, and hollow ground drop point knife.
It had ‘textured & sculpted’ G10 handle slabs, which are very grippy & removable if you wanted to customize it, the steel itself has a ‘stone wash’ finish & it comes with a mulit-position/mountable Kydex sheath, which holds it very securely.
It quite light & with the thumb jimping on the spine, it make for an agile knife, it came very sharp, the base has a lanyard hole and being part of the tang could double as a light hammer type implement.
Overall I’m very happy with it, I quite like Schrade as a brand, they are putting out some good stuff at a very reasonable price, I’ll definitely be buying more of their products & if I can other products from their parent company, Taylorbrands.

the blade master

Re: Schrade SCHF14

Postby the blade master » Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:41 pm

very nice yes indeedy
forum moderator

a wise man can learn more from a foolish answer than a fool can from a wise answer
the only time a fisherman tells the truth is when he calls another fisherman a liar

Return to “Customer Reviews”