Cold Steel Gladius Machete

Reviews of Blades-UK products as provided by the customers

Moderators: Big Lazy, Moderators

DanHarris

Cold Steel Gladius Machete

Postby DanHarris » Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:05 pm

Hi guys, this is my first review so far! I purchased the cold steel gladius machete as a test purchase to make sure the products were decent.

So far I am very happy, the blade arrived in a folded bit of cardboard which surprised me and initially had me worried but after opening it up I found it was packaged inside as well. The blade is surprisingly sharp which is a nice bonus and the sheath and blade itself are both of good quality. There are a few minor issues I have had with the blade, the main ones being the blade still having some of the black coating on the sharpened sections of the blade and also, there appears to be a mark on the blade left by the stitching of the belt loop. Other than that I'm very happy, especially considering the price of the blade itself.

For my next purchase I will be getting Orcrist :)

Also, will we see the Cold Steel Viking Sword for sale at some point on blades UK? I love the look of the sword and I would like to get one :)

the blade master

Re: Cold Steel Gladius Machete

Postby the blade master » Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:06 pm

hi and welcome
you,ll not go wrong with the u.c. orcrist if its up to the same standard as the other united
cutlery items have a chat with larns about the lotr items as he has a very nice lotr setup
(almost the complete set ) if you ask him nicely he may show you some pics
forum moderator

a wise man can learn more from a foolish answer than a fool can from a wise answer
the only time a fisherman tells the truth is when he calls another fisherman a liar

Big Lazy
Blades-UK Admin

Postby Big Lazy » Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:29 pm

Mel has a much bigger Lords collection that I do :oops:
Pimp or die baby!

the blade master

Postby the blade master » Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:24 pm

ah I see I know ive seen somones collection must have seen his some time
and thought it was yours sorry about that
forum moderator

a wise man can learn more from a foolish answer than a fool can from a wise answer
the only time a fisherman tells the truth is when he calls another fisherman a liar

Return to “Customer Reviews”