Inherited knives

jelly

Inherited knives

Post by jelly » Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:23 pm

Sorry if this is not the right place, but I have inherited a collection of knives from my Uncle. These include:

Hidden Knives Custom Design Series (United Cutlery Brands)
- The Dragon Lord (1996)
- The Jackal (1999)
- The Griffyn (2000)

Rambo First Blood Part II – John Rambo Individually Numbered Signature Edition 0377/5000

Aitor Jungle King 144/240 Collection ‘Gran Rebecco’

The Best Of Highlander Collectors Knife – HO516

Bear of the North Stainless Steel Hunting Knife – HK99035

Cuchillo Deportivo – Muela:
- Rehalero
- Lenador
- Inox
- Magnum
- Cortuero
- Bowie (x 2)

Is it legal to own these and how would one go about selling them? I would appreciate any help.

the blade master

Re: Inherited knives

Post by the blade master » Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:32 pm

hi jelly
the knives the jackal the raven and the griffyn are gil hibben(not hidden) designs and made by united cutlery and worth a place in any ones collection
your rambo 2 was designed by jimmy lille also up to a point made by united cutlery but when the old u.c. went bust the rights to the rambo name
went to master cutlery but also took libertys and started making the rambo knives too your rambo is one made by master cutlery all rambo knives
now made by united cutlery have hibben three or hibben 2 stamped on the sheaths and blades or hibben followed by the model type/number i hope
this answers some of your questions sorry i dont know anything about your other knives

anygma85

Post by anygma85 » Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:04 am

Hi guys, I though this community is cool so I signed up and this is my first post.

The blade master is all your correct jelly, in addition in jimmy lille, he design many movie knives like Next Generation Lile First Blood, Rambo Mission Prototype Dagger, "American Justice" Set and Lile Rambo Mission etc..

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Character may almost be called the most effective means of persuasion.
cold steel knife
Last edited by anygma85 on Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

the blade master

Post by the blade master » Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:39 pm

hi anygma and wellcome :D