Delivery Question

the blade master

Re: Delivery Question

Post by the blade master » Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:37 pm

i presume now you,ll leave things well alone now :roll: :D :Dlols

Geordie Ross

Post by Geordie Ross » Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:05 pm

Lol aye most likely, what I can't understand is why they make those hammers out of hollow brass? I can bend them with a heavy sneeze :|

the blade master

Post by the blade master » Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:42 pm

stop bloody sneezing then twit no seriously ive bought a 4oz pin hammer its just as good and causes
no damage with miss hits or if your lucky enough some katanas come with a two headed hammer with
screw on heads one soft rubber and one real hard plastic but go for the pin hammer it will last a lifetime
mick

Geordie Ross

Post by Geordie Ross » Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:05 pm

Aye lol the shouldn't put pepper in the saya :| nd I doubts il be doing anymore botched repair jobs in the near future, but my mate has informed me a toffee hammer works well lol

SIRIUS2004

Post by SIRIUS2004 » Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:04 pm

the blade master wrote:hi sirious
take a look a the web pages again theres a fairly comprehensive set of rambo knives
to be had in fact theres a full series there from master cutlery from rambo 1 to rambo four
the rambo 4 combat mashete is a very nice united cutlery item ive one oh if you read the pamphelet'
blurb it says its a one eighth of a inch thick not so its one quarter of an inch thick which is even better
now the master cutlery items are the same size as in the movies i.e.the rambo three is a full 18 inches
long and its a beast of a knife thake my word for it when united cutlery had the licence the rambo three was only 16 inches
in lenght now all master cutlery knives come with top quality leather sheaths also theres the very large knife/mashete as
used in the predetor movie very nice indeed oh theres also the boot knife used by sly stallone with the rambo three knife
so theres a few movie knives on the site if it aint there and theres one you fancy call lawrence and he,ll get it for you
mick
Hi there mate :)

Ya i know there's a few rambo knifes i was really talking about other movie knifes if there is any other that is? I really like the ones i have got from here, Also it would be great to see more united cutlery/Hibben Knives. I know there's alot of knifes on the site but there's always room for more :)

Still that aside it still the best site on the internet. And like i have said many times the service/owner/staff/members are the best:)

Ps thanks for telling me about asking lawrence to try & order me the ones that are not on the site, I really never know we could do that. A another great reason to order even more items from here.

Take care mate, And thanks for all your help :)

the blade master

Post by the blade master » Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:09 am

hi sirious
your wellcome just in case you dont know theres at least three united cutlery/gil hibben designed
knives at buks ones the expendables toothpick the kenpo karate master the rambo 4 combat mashete
plus i belive theres a couple of throwing knives there too.
mick

Geordie Ross

Post by Geordie Ross » Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:03 pm

Aye the toothpick looks quality, as for the throwing knifes I think there too big, I had a set of 4" throwers that u could throw across a field, I had a 7" one that I just couldnt get used to lol

jamesb0551

Post by jamesb0551 » Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:30 pm

Aye the toothpick looks mint, im after a fairbairn sykes commando knife buks's sells for £65 ive found one abit cheaper do i email lawrence cos of his price promise thing?
http://www.blades-uk.com/large_pic.php?product_id=720

nice ;)

the blade master

Post by the blade master » Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:19 pm

youve nothing to loose by asking

Silvernotex

Post by Silvernotex » Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:35 pm

Swords here so heres a pic of it on my wall! Sorry about my blurry camera work on this pic but I like the way the light catches it where it is haha.
My only Gripe is that some of the black paint is missing as you can see in the second pic.

Loz
Blades UK

Post by Loz » Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:34 pm

Sorry I missed that or I would have taken care of it. resolution as follows - a scraper, razor or even a little white spirit will take off the other side completely, then it'll be nice and symmetrical.

Loz
Blades UK

Post by Loz » Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:38 pm

jamesb0551 wrote:Aye the toothpick looks mint, im after a fairbairn sykes commando knife buks's sells for £65 ive found one abit cheaper do i email lawrence cos of his price promise thing?
http://www.blades-uk.com/large_pic.php?product_id=720

nice ;)
Hi,

there are many different versions which vary in price considerably, ours features the broad arrow and nato serial number but I do have other cheaper Fairburn versions around here somewhere, I've found collectors really want the stamped versions where possible, send me the link and I'll see what they're selling.

the blade master

Post by the blade master » Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:11 pm

hi silver
try and see if you can do some better pics it,ll give us a better idea of how it looks on the wall

Geordie Ross

Post by Geordie Ross » Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:34 pm

Hi silver,
Is there any artwork on the other side of the sword? Or just the front? You could always flip it over. If not try making it symmetrical

Silvernotex

Post by Silvernotex » Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:45 pm

The artwork is on both sides. Its just theres that small section of paint thats came away somehow, Ill try taking that section of the art away on both sides so it looks complete, thanks for the tips on that... Then I guess I can say I have a handmade, custom and unique sword aha.

Its also heavier than expected, gives me some insentive to build up some upper body strength :P, itll be nice when I can wield it one handed with a little finesse.

Also I think I might pick up one of the ninja swords out of next months pay, perhaps the "Budo Storm Ninja Sword (W)" :D