Kill Bill - Bride Sword

addzssdd

Kill Bill - Bride Sword

Postby addzssdd » Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:08 pm

I am interested in buying the Kill Bill - Bride Sword http://www.blades-uk.com/large_pic.php?product_id=3996 this will be my 1st sword i know its cheap only £28 and i would only use it for a display piece but would like to be assured that it wont fall apart when i handle it and wont rust. does anyone have this sword if so can they say if they think its worth it many thanks.

Big Lazy
Blades-UK Admin

Re: Kill Bill - Bride Sword

Postby Big Lazy » Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:33 am

Its a display item only, so as long as you don't go swinging it around or trying to cut anything with it then you'll be fine. It wont rust either. To be honest if you can budget a little more there's a lot of other higher quality swords I'd pick over this one. Saying that everyone has to start their collection somewhere :mrgreen:
Pimp or die baby!

Geordie Ross

Postby Geordie Ross » Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:25 pm

Yea, I think most of us started out with a stainless steel wall hanger. As larnz said, there are some good fully functional swords for a little extra.

Anything from this section will be functional, plus they're hand forged, meaning they're curved and you don't need a licence for them.

http://www.blades-uk.com/view_items.php?cat_id=118
War does not determine who is right, only who is left.

pjm

Postby pjm » Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:39 pm

this was my first sword i got from blades to restart my collection http://www.blades-uk.com/large_pic.php?product_id=3929 after having to get rid of my swords that i had before
If i didn't have bad luck i would have no luck at all

liquidator96

Postby liquidator96 » Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:24 pm

I have to agree with pjm, my Wife & I have the deluxe Kill Bill Bride & Groom swords respectively, there outstanding!
I posted a review in the 'Customer Reviews' section if you feel like taking a look. :D

pjm

Postby pjm » Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:42 pm

If i didn't have bad luck i would have no luck at all

bben

Postby bben » Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:58 am

Anything from this section will be functional, plus they're hand forged, meaning they're curved and you don't need a licence for them.
HA

bben

Postby bben » Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:00 am

HA

Return to “Blades UK Forum”