Buck Knife

arda

Re: Buck Knife

Postby arda » Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:12 am

being a ninja enthusiast i quite like the look of this sword and the fact you can wear the sheath on your shoulders...can anyone vouch for this sword though? or point me to a better ninja styled sword.
arda

Moon

Postby Moon » Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:07 am

teckel wrote:I've got the chance to buy a Buck limited edition Roe buck vanguard number 196 of 250. As anybody seen one and how much is it worth.

Atb

Ron

Why is this thread dated Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:04 pm but only appeared under View new posts today? :S

arda wrote:being a ninja enthusiast i quite like the look of this sword and the fact you can wear the sheath on your shoulders...can anyone vouch for this sword though? or point me to a better ninja styled sword.

A 'Buck Vanguard' is a knife. :D
A link to which ninja sword you're thinking of would be helpful to those who know something about them - I don't.
"Wise men speak because they have something to say: fools because they have to say something"...Plato

the blade master

Postby the blade master » Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:33 pm

i probably screwd up :oops: by trying to move the ninja post to the proper section last night j
still ive got rid now
mick
forum moderator

a wise man can learn more from a foolish answer than a fool can from a wise answer
the only time a fisherman tells the truth is when he calls another fisherman a liar

Return to “Blades UK Forum”