blades uk own brand knives

carter2345

blades uk own brand knives

Postby carter2345 » Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:48 pm

Does anyone here own any of the blades UK own brand blades such as the custom d2 hunter or their signature knife or even their kukris all of them look stunning but ofcourse I want to hear from people before I purchase them I cannot find any info on them on the internet I really wish LOZ that you and your team would do proper review videos on YouTube as it would increase your amount of buyers and its excellent free advertising

Big Lazy
Blades-UK Admin

Re: blades uk own brand knives

Postby Big Lazy » Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:57 am

I agree with that. I suggested getting into YouTube a while back but I guess Loz is quite busy. Hey Loz if you wanna send me products to do video reviews I'd be more than happy. Cant guarantee you'd get them back though lol :mrgreen:
Pimp or die baby!

the blade master

Postby the blade master » Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:41 pm

hi
ive got the bucks khukuri with the buffalo horn handle and very nice it is too alltho its a bit thinner than the more traditional
traditionly Nepalese made ones (its only 5mm thick) its got a very nice overall finish the newer ones with the wood handle
cant help with those but they were supposed to have a 10mm thick blade but something got lost in translating the specs so the
new wooden handle ones only ended up being 5mm thick like its buffalo horn handle cousins there all well finished pieces so
buy either with confidence note these are only made for blades-uk and not available elswhere:D
forum moderator

a wise man can learn more from a foolish answer than a fool can from a wise answer
the only time a fisherman tells the truth is when he calls another fisherman a liar

carter2345

Postby carter2345 » Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:03 am

Thankyou for your replies and sorry mine took so long and yes I would really love to see them on youtube properly I did see a few 30 second videos but now can't find them but yes I think video reviews would get products moving faster
And what's the sharpness like out the box ? My one from Nepal came quite sharp and it's blade is 9.5-10 mm thick I may just have to purchase one anyway and give it a test although I will say my one from Nepal was slightly cheaper I want to compare quality no doubt b.uk is good... Shame nobody has their other own brand knives they look fantastic I really think videos would convince people to buy and hey yeah sending some free ones for people to video review ain't a bad idea at all :GGG

jaykasai13

Postby jaykasai13 » Sat May 30, 2015 11:27 pm

Hi
Does anyone own a BUK katana or wakizashi? I want to know the specs for the BUK1 dragon wakizashi, including the materials used for all koshirae and the tsuka materials. It doesn't mention if the wrap is genuine same, and I'm looking for an authentic as possible katana/ wakizashi. With a little more info, it looks like a great start for my collection :D
Also I'd like to see more about the BUK Damascus knives, they look great!

Loz
Blades UK

Postby Loz » Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:48 pm

Very rarely find time to get on the forum, sorry, let me just say though, every item with our branding is personally chosen by myself, I choose every aspect of the design from thickness and type of steel to every material used in it's construction, in many cases the designs are my own and go through several sample stages before I'm happy to proceed with production of the final product, I can't tell you how much time and effort go into these items and how proud I am with the finished items.
http://www.Blades-UK.com for your Swords

Return to “Blades UK Forum”